Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is, and we are very happy with him.
Even if he might not be here for the long term he is playing the long game now for the club, when he goes we are going to have a very healthy future with great foundations laid down by him

I think he is too...as long as we continue to sign the players he wants.
I think we've done well this Summer so far, with still promise to hit the transfers big.
His demeanour and general appearance is ten times sunnier compared to last Summer's fiasco and January.
If we push into CL in the next two seasons I think he may join Moshiri being here for the long term.

I think we've done well this Summer so far, with still promise to hit the transfers big.
His demeanour and general appearance is ten times sunnier compared to last Summer's fiasco and January.
If we push into CL in the next two seasons I think he may join Moshiri being here for the long term.

T'were Everton to ever fulfill any success, my only niggling misgiving is that dave (@davek) would stop posting. I love that guy.

I liked what he said about Rooney in yesterday's press conference, he praises him just enough so that Rooney still understands he still has to work hard here and that he will be treated just like any other player.

If it was Roberto Martinez, I can guarantee Rooney would start every game and be labelled as "The greatest gift to ever have lived in English football" or something like that.

As great as Rooney is, Koeman will limit his praise for him and still let him know he is the boss here and that you can't trade on past glories.

needs to sack off all this wide forward malarkey and play a CF pairing and two wingers

he's started talking about having the new striker pairing with sandro last few days. As soon as we get that player and gylfi in, mirallas and DCL are out of the starting XI and we have sandro competing for one of those 4 attacking roles too so that wide forward malarkey will hopefuly be well down on the priorities.

I thought he might have been out-coached tonight. Sure, they had some quality players, but their set up and style impressed me massively. We should keep an eye on their manager...he is a good 'un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back