Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. Another very rare example of genuine itk info to follow the Onyekuru spotted at the airport from a few weeks ago. Two in one summer. Must be a record. You also mentioned that Kenny was ahead of Connolly. What does that mean given that they play in different positions?
Perhaps it's RK just trying to push Connolly out the door as part of the Gylfi deal. RK is one ruthless mf. He best get the results given the incredible backing his vision is getting. If Connolly is sacrificed and goes on to become a top player that's going to grate like hell.

I think right back is his favourite position and it's where he has played first team competitive games but he can play anywhere across the back and in midfield. Players like him often become victims of their versatility, unfortunately.

I mean, it's not an unreasonable prediction like...

Nope, it's the sane one in all honesty

On paper we look like we might close the gap on the top 6 from last season, but it's perfectly logical to suggest we might not have enough to catch them yet

Plus we'll have The Europa League (hopefully) on top of that, so 7th seems a reasonable bet. As long as we're only a few points off the teams in 5th and 6th (maybe even 4th), I'd take that, as long as it was accompanied by a few good cup runs and (ideally) a trophy

This man is on the hot seat from day 1 imo and rightfully so.

What I saw at the back end of the season and these first 2 games fills me with absolutely no confidence whatsoever.

He's brought in no striker and lost pace in the form of Lukaku and Barkley

Style doesn't always win games.
Fine he had better win a lot of them though because this kind of football will get extremely frustrating without a lot of victories.

As I said this man must be on the hot seat from day 1. Anything less is unacceptable - he cannot get a free pass here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back