Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine he had better win a lot of them though because this kind of football will get extremely frustrating without a lot of victories.

As I said this man must be on the hot seat from day 1. Anything less is unacceptable - he cannot get a free pass here.

what do you mean by free pass exactly?

I mean, there is no argument that he improved us in the only season he has had with us so far is there?

How can you compare it to Moyes? that was years ago....just looking for an angle of attack?

He took over a side that had 2 11th finishes on the bounce and was deteriorating game by game didn't he?
My point is Moyes was hardly feted around these parts for what he achieved. Koeman looks good only in comparison to Martinez and nothing else.

He looks really annoyed now. The performances in both ties have been really, really poor. If we played like this in the league we'd get tonked, even by the relegation sides.

I'm confident that the performances will be a lot better after a few more weeks training but watching this crap really is depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back