Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. This. Exactly this. Finally glad somebody said it.

When we come up against teams who just sit there allowing no space, pace is utterly useless. And there will be loads of teams doing this to us next season.
Sandro Ramirez made a difference last week because he has real close control. The way to break them down is to make them commit defenders through passing and movement.

Yes. This. Exactly this. Finally glad somebody said it.

When we come up against teams who just sit there allowing no space, pace is utterly useless. And there will be loads of teams doing this to us next season.
If we can't break teams down we need to get our chaps to shoot accurately from distance and not blaze it over all the time.
It's not rocket science.

Guardian Koeman.webp

Martinez totally lost my confidence after the home game vs Leicester in his second season. To me, he was a dead man walking after that hapless display.
Mine was Hull away on New Years day in his second season, the players barely spoke to each other and we were truly awful, it was obvious he'd lost the dressing room at that point. He should have been canned in the car park.

But ok, here are the prediction of the media.

Football365 - 7th
Guardian - 7th
Sky - 7th

Anymore?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back