Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely staggering the amount of people on here that want our own manager to fail, and in doing so our season, just so he might get sacked.

I dont understand it myself, they thrive off misery, something bad happens and there they are "told you so", its mind blowing stuff, I personally didnt want Koeman as manager, I always thought he was total meh, but I will support him until such a time I feel hes doing such a bad job that he doesnt deserve my support. I didnt want Martinez, but I gave that utter clown 2.5 years before I went rogue, Koeman will get at least the same from me.

Some people, like young David, just like to be contrarian, some, though perfectly normal in most ways, genuinely believe Koeman is actually 100% bad for the club, but others just have an overdose of the misery gene.

It's getting like RAWK in here. If we're not praising Ronk or gushing about our new signings, we aren't a real fan or something.

Some of us are realistic and have seen it all many times before.

Yes and some are just negative and so boring, repeating the same dreary thing day after day.

He has had 1 season, he improved the side dramatically and we got european football again after 2 years of absolute dross.

Unless you were unrealistic enough and had a sudden entitlement, I cannot understand for the life of me why you would not be at least reasonably satisfied with that.

It's getting like RAWK in here. If we're not praising Ronk or gushing about our new signings, we aren't a real fan or something.

Some of us are realistic and have seen it all many times before.

That was just a bit of bait which you gobbled up nicely.

If by "seen it all many times before" you mean building a very good squad that's capable of finishing in Europe then no, I'd argue anyone under the age of 30 hasn't seen it many times before.

Not expecting much this season if I'm honest. Think we will have similar season to last for the simple fact we are still some distance off the teams above us and we have the worst manager out of the top 7.

I go with 7th place finish but with a larger gap between us and 6th place due to lack of Roms goals.

You'll call this post negative, I call it realistic.
I agree. Last season the only two players to score more than 4 goals were Lukaku and Barkley. At the minute I can't see where the goals are going to be coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back