Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand it myself, they thrive off misery, something bad happens and there they are "told you so", its mind blowing stuff, I personally didnt want Koeman as manager, I always thought he was total meh, but I will support him until such a time I feel hes doing such a bad job that he doesnt deserve my support. I didnt want Martinez, but I gave that utter clown 2.5 years before I went rogue, Koeman will get at least the same from me.

I understand people might not like him or the work he's doing or whatever but at the end of the day it's still Everton so we should back whoever is in charge whilst they're in charge.

I dread us going out of a cup early not because it'll be a bad experience but because GOT will be unbearable for a few weeks.

I dont understand it myself, they thrive off misery, something bad happens and there they are "told you so", its mind blowing stuff, I personally didnt want Koeman as manager, I always thought he was total meh, but I will support him until such a time I feel hes doing such a bad job that he doesnt deserve my support. I didnt want Martinez, but I gave that utter clown 2.5 years before I went rogue, Koeman will get at least the same from me.
Koeman and Martinez two different managers altogether mate

I understand people might not like him or the work he's doing or whatever but at the end of the day it's still Everton so we should back whoever is in charge whilst they're in charge.

I dread us going out of a cup early not because it'll be a bad experience but because GOT will be unbearable for a few weeks.

Meh, well its already pretty grim, im not using this to have a dig or a moan at certain posters and certainly not the mods, but recently im feeling as if im just "putting out fires", not really discussing Everton, just arguing dull point after dull point.

Of course I must take some of the "blame", but im gonna try and be extra positive for a bit and ignore the negative nancys.

#Cuco Martina.

Meh, well its already pretty grim, im not using this to have a dig or a moan at certain posters and certainly not the mods, but recently im feeling as if im just "putting out fires", not really discussing Everton, just arguing dull point after dull point.

Of course I must take some of the "blame", but im gonna try and be extra positive for a bit and ignore the negative nancys.

#Cuco Martina.

Snap. I've resisted putting a fair whack on ignore simply because then no thread will be possible to follow. I'll just stick to transfers and sweet DCL.

No one backed Martinez, did they? I support Everton not Ronald Koeman.

Man Utd, City, RS, Spurs all have vastly better managers than us. It's why we struggle.

I am fed up with bang average managers at the club. Moyes, then Bobby Brown now Huge Head. None of them should get near a big club but here we are.

Ronk isn't all bad. But his football is dull and I don't trust him to get it right in the big games.

Man Utd, City, RS, Spurs all have vastly better managers than us. It's why we struggle.

I am fed up with bang average managers at the club. Moyes, then Bobby Brown now Huge Head. None of them should get near a big club but here we are.

Ronk isn't all bad. But his football is dull and I don't trust him to get it right in the big games.

Seventh
Sixth
Seventh

That's Ron's PL record.

In those first two seasons at Saints he face massive squad overhaul with all of his key players being sold each year. He consecutively broke their record points tallies (something some on here think Martinez should get a knighthood for, btw).

Last year, he took over a squad that let's face it just wasn't up to scratch in terms of fitness and had been built for a polar-opposite style of play. In the second half of the season from January through to April we played some really good stuff at times and were the league's top scorers in 2017.

But okay.

Orite Soap lad.

#Cuco Martina.
Do you think Cuco will start against the Slovaks? I am quietly hoping so as I feel he offers a bit of attacking flair down the right. But he's a polarising figure, so I suspect not everybody will be on board with that

Martinez totally lost my confidence after the home game vs Leicester in his second season. To me, he was a dead man walking after that hapless display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back