Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tough as we really do have difficult start against really good teams.

We actually have 1 more point now than I thought we'd get from this mad first 5 games in total.

If these sort of performances keep going against the crappier teams then ... well sadly that's that.

Hopefully something magic happens and we stumble over something that works. God knows what that will be.

Worrying the nature of the Chelsea and today's game, there is losing and losing badly, we fall into the latter in my opinion. Maybe its the team coming together and the quality opposition and the gaps narrows as the team beds in.

martinez_ap_t.jpg
Bring a blue home.

He's not making me look forward to watching us anymore. I almost wish we didn't play Thursday because I expect to be bored and frustrated.

Nothing about our side excites me. There's no players there who wouldn't have been here if Kenwright was still in charge. Koeman doesn't seem to have a plan. We don't create chances. We play at a snails pace.

He needs to change it very very fast.

Going into such a run with so many new players starting with us we needed to get lucky and land on our feet. We haven't and we are playing the cream of the crop one after the other. Think next week when we lose very United will be darkest before the dawn. Horrible at the moment though.

He's not making me look forward to watching us anymore. I almost wish we didn't play Thursday because I expect to be bored and frustrated.

Nothing about our side excites me. There's no players there who wouldn't have been here if Kenwright was still in charge. Koeman doesn't seem to have a plan. We don't create chances. We play at a snails pace.

He needs to change it very very fast.
Mate, we are crap. No harm in not having the blue tinted specs on to say it, it's just sad. We all love Everton, were just crap under Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back