Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
30/40 goal a season striker replaced with what? Madness. Not even a half cocked Brazilian from citeh in sight. Koeman wont hang around for long. Will soon get bored

We should be ashamed if a bang average manager like Ronald bins us off.

We should be ruthlessly deciding its not working and accelerate the inevitable next stage of his career managing Villa or Getafe or JC Roda.

Look at Arsenal, Sanchez was being sold, but only if they could bring in a striker to replace him, they couldn't and he had to stay, he walks free in May.

Lukaku had 2 years left, we should never have agreed to sell him without a replacement lined up, it is now looking to be a massive balls up by all involved, it was common sense to get a striker in to replace Lukaku.
Was it pressure from above to get the cash in rather than sign a replacement first? Bonkers as you say. Scratching around on transfer deadline day was too late. Where they scratching around? Who knows

We should be ruthlessly deciding its not working and accelerate the inevitable next stage of his career managing Villa or Getafe or JC Roda.
Who else can we get without looking at Pulis etc. Kenwright's fairy dust has ran out it seems

Dwelling on the result and performance as my lad was driving us home, we found ourselves running alongside a top of the range white Mercedes on the 50mph section of the M62 at Warrington. The driver was Mo Salah. I couldn't resist pressing the palm of my outspread hand on the window and mouthing five times to him as he looked across.
Top fella actually smiled. Lightened up my mood somewhat.

The likes of Getafe are a good shout. He's absolutely lucked out getting the Everton job after an average managerial career.

No man management skills, void of ideas, tactically inept, it's almost like he does it deliberately to get a huge pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back