Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread about Koeman. Myself and Zatara were having a discussion about the new manager and then you drag the old manager into it.

Give it a rest. He's gone. It's time to focus in this manager now and look at his pros and cons, but you see that as a back door attempt to talk about the old manager. It's ridiculous.
I agree, but your sly digs are embarrassing, given that we are on 7 points from 9 and you are constantly sniping at Koeman, yet you were lauding Martinez for keeping a clean sheet away at the now relegated Cardiff. It's embarrassing.

As @davek stated, this is a koeman thread. Not a thread about the former manager who you slated from day 1 and yet appear to be hypocritical when chastising others for offering viewpoints on koeman which arent of the same opinion as your own.

Jesus wept.

Some of your wonderful insight 2 games into Martinez tenure. Yet 2 games into Koemans tenure you were referencing how we got on at WBA last season, funny how you didn't mention in the match thread prior to stoke how we got on last season.

image.webp
image.webp
image.webp

As @davek stated, this is a koeman thread. Not a thread about the former manager who you slated from day 1 and yet appear to be hypocritical when chastising others for offering viewpoints on koeman which arent of the same opinion as your own.
You're doing what i did to Martinez yet critising me for it. All whilst calling me a hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back