Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doing what i did to Martinez yet critising me for it. All whilst calling me a hypocrite?

Im criticising you for doing it in a KOEMAN thread....FFS MARTINEZ IS GONE.

youve even sunk to the depths in quoting @davek about martinez when hes already reminded you (rather elegantly i might add) that we are in the KOEMAN thread.

Ouch that defending comment.

Stay down David FFS.
How is it you say? Just a little bit of game?

Unfortunately the vaults are there.

Can you imagine praising Martibez for opening with 3 draws against 3 poor teams ( 2 of which no longer compete in the top flight) yet criticising Koeman or at the very least sniping. Imagine putting yourself in that place, to save face, over that utter disgrace.

Im criticising you for doing it in a KOEMAN thread....FFS MARTINEZ IS GONE.

youve even sunk to the depths in quoting @davek about martinez when hes already reminded you (rather elegantly i might add) that we are in the KOEMAN thread.
Crawl out of his arse.

The reference of Martinez is a valid point in a thread where Koeman is being criticised, after doing nothing wrong yet, screams bitterness.

Crawl out of his arse.

The reference of Martinez is a valid point in a thread where Koeman is being criticised, after doing nothing wrong yet, screams bitterness.

Hes right about you....youre more interested in slating other posters about a former manager than seeking to discuss the new one.

Well done....now im off topic as well.

See who liked his posts in the screenshot?
That's called a vault like you plonker, how can you call me a hypocrite for not supporting Martinez from the start and then try to call me out for liking posts that are supportive of Martinez? Makes no sense.

Hes right about you....youre more interested in slating other posters about a former manager than seeking to discuss the new one.

Well done....now im off topic as well.
Not true at all.

To fit in to that category you have described you have to be critical of Koeman (already) and been known as someone who praised Martinez, then I'll vault you. Simple really.

The one thing ive always said about Martinez is that id like to have seen him in a transfer window with a pot of money to spend. Bar niasse he did pretty well with it. This summer we signed bolasie for big money and wanted sissoko who would have been our biggest ever signing...both average players who shouldnt be starters.

Last season we had the same results other than stoke where they caught stones out if i remember correctly. I think we would have had more chance attracting quality with martinez in charge and could well have improved...who knows.

Seemed a mourinho-esque revolt since xmas by the players when we would have been much higher up the table if not for mccarthy getting crocked and howard being poor.

Jeez, let's leave Martinez where he belongs, in the manager graveyard of international football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back