Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im currently struggling to actually find a scapegoat, everywhere I look I see somebody at fault, ffs.

There's football in that group of players Goat. Golf Lundgren just needs to drop Wayne, Cuco and Ashley and he might find a better blend to get us going again. Rotate the CMs more until Morgan finds form.

Ronald is the main culprit, but I just don't like fans who orgasm at us buying a few players in the summer and then scream angrily when the new faces start the season like they'd forgotten how to play footy.

There's football in that group of players Goat. Golf Lundgren just needs to drop Wayne, Cuco and Ashley and he might find a better blend to get us going again. Rotate the CMs more until Morgan finds form.

Ronald is the main culprit, but I just don't like fans who orgasm at us buying a few players in the summer and then scream angrily when the new faces start the season like they'd forgotten how to play footy.

I personally dont blame Tiger Ronny, he was let down badly by the people in charge of the transferring of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back