Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And it's Baines, stepping up to the spot, for the title. He's done it."

giphy.gif
If I show my wife this my drunken grandad dancing on a sat night will be forgiven

And what if the 6/7 players he wanted weren't available for various reasons
Maybe he was told by certain players/ clubs to come back and try again in January
Don't forget Rooney made his name as a CF
Sandro was a highly rated CFin Spain
Koeman has a lot of faith in DCL

People make me laugh when they say we didn't get a centre forward.

We got one who got 15 goals in La Liga last season.

What they actually mean when they say that is, he didn't cost enough money to satisfy their requirements. If there was no clause and we didn't get him so cheap, this really would not be an issue.

People make me laugh when they say we didn't get a centre forward.

We got one who got 15 goals in La Liga last season.

What they actually mean when they say that is, he didn't cost enough money to satisfy their requirements. If there was no clause and we didn't get him so cheap, this really would not be an issue.
It would mate, because he has looked very poor indeed so far.

That's fine and I agree with most of that. But 'bullying'? Nah. Don't agree with that.

Fair enough - I'm sure we've all worked under a gobshite manager who thought his sh!t didn't stink and wouldn't afford you the same opportunities as what you would consider 'lesser' work colleges.

Absolutely no difference here.

Fair enough - I'm sure we've all worked under a gobshite manager who thought his sh!t didn't stink and wouldn't afford you the same opportunities as what you would consider 'lesser' work colleges.

Absolutely no difference here.

Of course.

However, i'm pretty sure that's not what Koeman is doing.

In bold his fault!

...everything is Koeman's fault as far as you are concerned, Joey. You told me this week it's his fault Barkley is leaving and it's his fault we haven't got £50m for the player. Saying that, I seem to recall a little while ago you said it was local gangsters fault that Barkley wanted to leave. A bit confusing.

Stones never played for Koeman so he never lost him
Stones wanted out Months before Bobby got sacked
He's not the first and he won't be the last manager to bin Geri
Even the manager who claimed he was phenomenal player with phenomenal talent and a phenomenal signing for Everton lollipoped him a few times
From the day Rom signed we were only a stepping stone and he said that in his first interview
The rest is all a matter of opinion

Stones did want out, but surely playing under a manager who was the best in his position would have been beneficial? Are you suggesting Koeman and Stones never met?

Say what we wanted about Geri, but he's starting regularly for the best team in the world and did very well in his little cameo at AC Milan. He walks into this team, and Koeman wasn't having any of it.

I agree with Rom completely, just using him as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back