Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we've only gotten 4 points from Spurs, Chelsea away, Tottenham at home, and Stoke at home. Had we gotten in a proper CF and CB, we might be better, but we are sitting just fine at the moment. Relax.

No way is RK is trouble especially after a goodish first season. Unless there is a total breakdown in results, he will be here next season
at the least.

The worrying thing is that the team seems to be totally disorganized and has players out of form - what has happened to Morgan and Gueye?

The transfer window in retrospect was iffy and now spirits are low. RK's big bet was on Silgi, a player who is very similar to Rooney and we know that Klarsen needs playing time too. Where is the pacy winger and the big number 9?

Good results in Italy and at OT will obviously alter the doom and gloom before we face weaker opposition.

Solution: Kenny instead of Cuco, Holgate instead of Williams, Calvert-Lewin starts, and maybe Lennon, drop Morgan and play one defending midfielder. More people arriving in the box.

Yeah, let's take the best manager of all time and how he made it work. What about the hundreds and thousands of other managers that never turned in to Alex Ferguson?
I'm making the point that managers who have been given time to get it right usually did. Kendall is another example, petitions to have him sacked even went around, look how that turned out. The game now is completely different and ridiculous, a lot of the time if the team isn't built and meeting whatever the club and fans deem successful in one or two seasons then you're sacked (relegation teams aside). No time to build and get it right in my opinion.

Exactly, did we have a shot on target against Chelsea and Spurs?

Both performances were dire to say the least.
If we did have shots I don't remember...
I just hope my concerns stay on the slightly side and don't move into the majorly, October will be a very interesting month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back