Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on roll with you recently Joey, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one.

He left for the money and went to Saudi, its as simple as that.

Nothing to see here.

Sorry x
Sheeds will be back when that numpty is sacked or throws the towel in !
Barry has spilt the beans on him how he had to go!

you may laugh but lets see!

He left for the dough, Joe. Sets his family up for life by going over there.

No one has fell out with Koeman at the club, - and that includes Unsworth, which was the rumour last week. He may rub people the wrong way at times but they all just get on with the job.

And that also even includes Barkley, who we all know he publically fell out with and then Barkley's camp 'stated' it's the relationship between the two that was the reason behind him wanting to leave but they kissed and made up for a bit and Barkley even returned to first team training and had been in Koeman's plans to return to the match day squad. There'd been hope that the two were also coming to terms on a new deal for Barkley but his second injury that required surgery and then the Chelsea debacle has since changed that.

He left for the dough, Joe. Sets his family up for life by going over there.

No one has fell out with Koeman at the club, - and that includes Unsworth, which was the rumour last week. He may rub people the wrong way at times but they all just get on with the job.

And that also even includes Barkley, who we all know he publically fell out with and then Barkley's camp 'stated' it's the relationship between the two that was the reason behind him wanting to leave but they kissed and made up for a bit and Barkley even returned to first team training and had been in Koeman's plans to return to the match day squad. There'd been hope that the two were also coming to terms on a new deal for Barkley but his second injury that required surgery and then the Chelsea debacle has since changed that.
believe what you want to believe as you are guessing as I am - I will be proven correct!

Really hope that is not the side he puts out as it is basically the same that has not been working.

There is absolutely zero pace in that side and if we play Gana and Schneids together it weakens the attacking options considerably as they can effectively both do the same job.

No matter which formation we pick, or which players we crow bar in, it looks either looks unbalanced or a bit of a gamble with too many kids in.

Vlasic/Lookman----Gana----Davies----Gylfi
--------------Rooney--------------
----------------DCL----------------

is about the best I can come up with
I'd agree with the Keane / Jagielka combo at CB, given that Defoe will be playing for them. I also agree that DCL has earned another start.

Pickford
Holgate - Keane - Jagielka - Baines
Gana
Rooney - Gylfi - Davies
DCL - Sandro
Stek, Martina, Williams, Klaassen, Schneiderlin, Lookman, Mirallas

I'd agree with the Keane / Jagielka combo at CB, given that Defoe will be playing for them. I also agree that DCL has earned another start.

Pickford
Holgate - Keane - Jagielka - Baines
Gana
Rooney - Gylfi - Davies
DCL - Sandro
Stek, Martina, Williams, Klaassen, Schneiderlin, Lookman, Mirallas
so again no ruddy width???????????

Think he'll play 4-3-3 myself, with this:

Pickford

Martina/Holgate
Keane
Jagielka (personally I would have him in over Williams purely because he is quicker and B'Mouth have some pace up top)
Baines

Gueye
Schneiderlin
Davies

Rooney
Sigurdsson

DCL

I'd actually not mind that but would rather it be Gylfi in the midfield 3, with Davies pushing on almost as an auxiliary forward as he did against United.

Get him running 'in behind', Rooney dropping off and DCL as our focal point. Gylfi to be the 'playmaker' from a deep position.

That team has lots of energy in it and players who are a) confident (DCL, Davies) and b) can move the ball sharply and quickly.

Would rather he drop one of Gana or Schneiderlin myself mate, also, would like to see Sandro playing off Lewin in a front 2, think we would see more of what Sandro is capable of then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back