Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there hundreds of us on here can share in the accolade of "mastermind" Dan.

Because there was universal derision on GOT when the starting XI was named.

The finishing line up could have been "masterminded" by practically everyone on here today :)

Koeman 0 GOT 1 :dance:
there is always universal derision on here when the starting line up is named no matter what....for me when Davies came on he was virtually a right back with Martina in front of him. But when Kenny entered the fray, Davies was pushed further forward and allowed the two of them to combine more, as well as more defensive solidarity from Jonjoe. This was the key factor for me, but he has to sort out this midfield as well before we can actually see a plan in formation.....in the end well done to Oumar and DCL ...the latter I think has the potential to be a fine striker for us. i will continue to go to the game and support the team......it became touch and go with martinez at times. perhaps he may stumble on his best formation by chance...its happened before..... Kendall mk 1 perhaps ??

lol that's nothing to do with it is it? This is Everton and we're talking about fat head not picking the right team to start and he made subs which got us out of jail that's not a sub masterclass
Before today,i would never of imagined that i could fit HINDSIGHT AND BEDWETTING into the same sentence lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back