Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he got it wrong in his starting line-up. The persistent on slow static play is doing him no good. His subs saved us today.

We were still crap after the subs though, because he stuck Davies on the right for some reason. He got out of jail with Davies popping up in a central position (where he should have been playing) to assist the first goal.

Our starting eleven against Burnley should be the side who finished against Bournemouth. Maybe with the exception of pace in the form of Vlasic/Lookman in for our super-sub Oumar (and start Oumar on Thursday).

Edit: and Rooney for Schneiderlin with Davies/Gueye in midfield.

we're not asking for perfection here. We're questioning his team selection and tactics while enjoying the win. What's wrong with that?

Save it for when we lose.

Who said that?
The pressure may have increased that's all!
But a win is a win !

Loads mate. Absolutely loads saying Niasse saves his job today.

Yes - toughen up! I'm happy we won but i'm really unhappy about the team that was picked and the tactics that we played for most of that game, not good enough.

It clearly was good enough because we won.

Poor starting selection again today. It's like when Moyes used to persist with Phil Neville in midfield - you knew we'd be poor when he started there.

I must say, I've lost a lot of faith in him so far this season.

I really hope he twigs shoehorning Klassen, Rooney and Siguardson into the same side is silly. Granted there'll be a certain amount of pressure to play Rooney (club mythology, on big money etc) and Siguardson (record signing, wants to prove he's 'right' in backing / pushing for his signature), but that's the point in having a squad. Cover and options for loss of form, injuries, suspensions, tactical shuffles, and just giving players a break.

Oh no, Koeman has caught the England manager disease of playing names at all costs.

Stop it!

Well, there hundreds of us on here can share in the accolade of "mastermind" Dan.

Because there was universal derision on GOT when the starting XI was named.

The finishing line up could have been "masterminded" by practically everyone on here today :)

Koeman 0 GOT 1 :dance:
Roberto is not coming back, so get over it and get behind our manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back