Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be incorrect there. Koeman doesn't negotiate deals lad. It was understood and agreed he was leaving but the board agrees the price.

I’ve not said he negotiates nor agrees price. I said I would have thought Koeman has the final say on what players sign and leave. Surely any manager would want that. If the board decides who comes and goes then what top manager would ever want to come here?

I'm not remotely surprised.

1985 aside, we have always been crap in Europe.

As an aside, the atmosphere at Goodison tonight was even more counterproductive than usual. We are like the 12th man... ....for the opposition.

Tuchel, Pulis or maybe Mark Warburton?

All three different kinds of managers that would get the team playing I think.

I know Pulis may sound a stupid choice but with the current squad a manager like him would make us one of the harder to beat teams in the league.

While I believe in results over style, Mark Warburton would not be a bad appointment by any stretch of the imagination. He installs a winning underdog mentality in his players as shown with wins for Rangers such as the Scottish cup semi final victory and many wins at Brentford. In Scotland he was horrendously unlucky in having to compete with the best side Scotland has seen since the Martin O'Neil side or [Poor language removed] Advocats Rangers.

Bed for three weeks.

I know Pulis may sound a stupid choice but with the current squad a manager like him would make us one of the harder to beat teams in the league.

While I believe in results over style, Mark Warburton would not be a bad appointment by any stretch of the imagination. He installs a winning underdog mentality in his players as shown with wins for Rangers such as the Scottish cup semi final victory and many wins at Brentford. In Scotland he was horrendously unlucky in having to compete with the best side Scotland has seen since the Martin O'Neil side or [Poor language removed] Advocats Rangers.

Mark Warburton.lollollol

If unsworth came in then stuggled then what? It's a to big of a risk to appoint him. I don't know who but it has to be someone who has experience in this league not one game against a relegated side on the final day
Don't think it's a risk, if you use this squad of players properly we wouldn't be anywhere near relegation. Give him a go and evaluate in the summer.

giphy.gif

Pulis?

Oh ffs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back