Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with contacts at Finch farm confirm rumours that there are some players lobbying to get rid of ronko?

Who would they be lobbying mate ?.

Moshiri, the man who bankrolled him to come from Southampton ?

Kenwright, who wants to be everyone's friend and only gave Bobby brown shoes the bullet, after near revolt by the fans ?

Because we’re talking about Barkley mate. That’s why. I’ve not said the new players are great have I? No. Read what I put j.

Look, I like Barkley. A lot. When he’s on it he’s great. But he turned down a reported contract of £100k odd a week to play for his boyhood team. It may be because Koeman is Manager and they don’t get on. Personally I’d play for Everton no matter who was manager. For whatever money.
RK has lost the dressing room end of - Niassie not used all this time may save him
They have ordered a club suit and maybe a locker RK is crap end of!

As I say I’m Lookman’s biggest fan. But he does lose it. A lot.

And I agree it’s because he tries things that others don’t. But it’s still a mistake.

Rather have the mistakes coming from players looking to actually do something positive than coming from our experienced Centre halves and others mate

RK has spent a fortune on basically 3 no 10s no wingers and no strikers and no cover at left back also he has sent out most of David Unsworth promising youngsters - as a manager he should have insisted a replacement for Lukaku before we under sold him to Man U testing the market on how a 25 goal player in the prem cost -
he needs to go - Unsy can play better football imo than RK his under 23s play with pace determination, and oh they win!
Makes no sense - Unsworth? Come on.......

You'd rather have David Unsworth as Everton manager than Ronald Koeman - because Koeman has had a tough start during a period of massive change?

It’s not ‘end of’. You have no idea what’s going on. None of us do.

I hope he sorts it out.
If we end up driving away /selling lookman to spurs can only surely be koemans poor decision making and man management skills??
He was apparently very homesick when he first moved up here. If there's any truth in the rumour it's likely that he just hasn't settled away from his family and friends and would be happier with a move back to London.

He was apparently very homesick when he first moved up here. If there's any truth in the rumour it's likely that he just hasn't settled away from his family and friends and would be happier with a move back to London.

Well if lookman wants to go, and who can blame him given homesickness and state of the team, I am sure the club/koeman will be more than happy to oblige and sell him to our competitors at a time that's convenient to them and at a cut down price (hi romelu ) . I just wish other clubs were as accommodating and willing to strengthen us...

I'm sure Koeman will get until at least Christmas, given the circumstances of many new signings and missing out on other signings.

Surely he doesn't have a free pass though, and you would imagine concerns are being expressed internally, if not directly to Koeman.

As a fanbase and a club our slide into mediocrity and acceptance of such has also made us into a very conservative, risk-averse lot, afraid of change.

Nobody wants to hire and fire and go through managers every other season but when circumstances warrant it, clubs with ambition act.

It certainly hasn't done the likes of Spurs and Chelsea any harm. Spurs in particular had to go through a lot of change to arrive at Pochettino, and even that was a measured risk.

People associate change with risk, fair enough, but it doesn't always have to mean a pre-determined negative outcome. Being bold and decisive can bring rewards.

We have a decent enough squad and I don't accept that we would be in danger of free fall under a new manager, be that Unsworth or otherwise.

The idea of Unsworth until next May therefore is becoming more appealing to me, when in the interim the club can take its time evaluating interest and candidates, or indeed Unsworth himself may prove equal to the task.

But a free pass for Koeman, I say no and never, and things need to change and improve bloody rapidly.

For me it's not is RK good enough for more mediocrity, but if we can attract better, we go out and get whomever that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back