Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know though do we?

How many times have we seen Barkley be absolutely woeful? Lots is the answer.
He was our one man midfield till Tom Davies was introduced- before you run Ross down take a good look at Mr Koeman the lost dressing room - the players don't know how to play he can't pick a balanced team - Lookman reports say he has had talks with RK I it's not rocket science RK is out of his depth he's not good enough for Everton FC it's looking that way we need to get rid of him ASAP!

He was our one man midfield till Tom Davies was introduced- before you run Ross down take a good look at Mr Koeman the lost dressing room - the players don't know how to play he can't pick a balanced team - Lookman reports say he has had talks with RK I it's not rocket science RK is out of his depth he's not good enough for Everton FC it's looking that way we need to get rid of him ASAP!

I hope he turns it round.

But it’s amazing how good our players get when they’re not playing.

if the mosh has REAL ambition, theres one man for the job who wouldn't cost any compo. Ancellotti.

its almost as if the stars are aligning, the fact he has been sacked and koeman is on the ropes.

IF our heirachy have the ambition then they should pay whatever it takes to persuade him to come here.

lets face it, he's not going to be interested by us whatsoever. unless the pay packet is just too good to resist.

moshiri doesn't come across as a ruthless man at all tho. so I'm edging my bets he will keep hold of koeman , who will steer us to 12th in the league.
West Ham will get him before we think and it's too late!

I worry about people wanting Lookman in. And I’m his biggest fan.

It’s like people forget all the bad things players do whenever they’re not playing.

What bad things has Lookman done? Lose the ball by attempting to dribble past players. I want Lookman starting as he is direct, can beat a man and make things happen. I'd rather that than playing safe football and going backwards

We have spent £70 mil on Klassen and Sigurdson,and they are no improvement on Davies and Barkley.
And why oh why did our DOF not say hang on Ronald we have 27 players who all want to play in the same position???

Why don't you look at the new big money signings like Klassen who for me is a championship player?
Rooney wher he dictates how we play, even telling Baines or Sig how to take a free kick!

Because we’re talking about Barkley mate. That’s why. I’ve not said the new players are great have I? No. Read what I put j.

Look, I like Barkley. A lot. When he’s on it he’s great. But he turned down a reported contract of £100k odd a week to play for his boyhood team. It may be because Koeman is Manager and they don’t get on. Personally I’d play for Everton no matter who was manager. For whatever money.

What bad things has Lookman done? Lose the ball by attempting to dribble past players. I want Lookman starting as he is direct, can beat a man and make things happen. I'd rather that than playing safe football and going backwards

As I say I’m Lookman’s biggest fan. But he does lose it. A lot.

And I agree it’s because he tries things that others don’t. But it’s still a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back