Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is a lot of money ofcouse, but the prices are staggering. As a team, our most expensive player is Siggy Stardust, and compared to the top six, (where we want to be), it does not seem like a whole lot, in that perspective.

Also, if you make an average, of the player cost, during the summer window, i think we are decent. And also the club, has no debt, soo yes, i think personaly that it looks alright

Exactly, we had a decent spend, that is what I am getting at. Unfortunately we bought square pegs for round holes again.

This is utterly ridiculous - can't believe how fickle and short sighted football fans are

Lots of new players + freakishly difficult first few prem fixtures + Europe = a challenging situation. Need to ride it out and the performances will improve. Hopefully get a striker in Jan....

Look how long Mkhitarian took to settle - can't expect Sandro and Klaassen to instantly adapt

Lots to be positive about - signings, young players, stadium, top manager.....get behind them
RK has spent a fortune on basically 3 no 10s no wingers and no strikers and no cover at left back also he has sent out most of David Unsworth promising youngsters - as a manager he should have insisted a replacement for Lukaku before we under sold him to Man U testing the market on how a 25 goal player in the prem cost -
he needs to go - Unsy can play better football imo than RK his under 23s play with pace determination, and oh they win!

Last edited:
I'm afraid I don't follow your point? Are you saying £45million is not a lot of money for Everton? I'd say it is very special having never seen so much money spent on one player before? You need to be clearer, although I understand, English isn't your first language.

Is it not?

That explains why sometimes his posts appear disjointed.

Glad you mentioned that, Geek.

I worry about people wanting Lookman in. And I’m his biggest fan.

It’s like people forget all the bad things players do whenever they’re not playing.
I get worried hes had words after the spit game and not been seen since - this is an RK downfall - no wonder Ross wants away, and I tell you now Ross can out perform anyone we have in midfield right now!
Lookman should get a place coming on as sub at least!

well the team have improved, even against Apolo, we played better, than we did in the very start of the season.

I can only rejoyce in, the fact that DCL, Davies, Vlasic and Niasse is given the chance, to prove themself for the team, and they deliver top quality.

respect to Koeman, for giving them the chance, to prove their worth. And yes, a shame some of the big signings, don't shine through, but hey...

Respect for a manager who does not shake hands with an opposing Manager runs down the tunnel as for giving Niassie a chance he has just been ordered a club suit never mind no locker - he saved RKs skin last Saturday - the football is dire - 3 no 10s two defensive midfielders no width he could not manage a youth team - get rid ASAP!

I have too agree, i did misunderstand the point completly.

happens sometimes.

What ever

No worries :)

I had an exchange with you earlier about sommat and the reply did not appear to make sense to me.

But that's all right......now I know English is not your native tongue I will look more deeply into any replies in future.

And I think in general your English is very good ;)

The Sky Sports panel, regardless of what you think of them, seem to be in agreement with most on here. His tactics are wrong, the players are drifting away from him, he's blaming the players too much in public, he doesn't take responsibility. Plain for everyone too see at the moment.

They even mentioned his desperation mentioning Giroud in the press conference. Nearly game over for Koeman I do believe.

Respect for a manager who does not shake hands with an opposing Manager runs down the tunnel as for giving Niassie a chance he has just been ordered a club suit never mind no locker - he saved RKs skin last Saturday - the football is dire - 3 no 10s two defensive midfielders no width he could not manage a youth team - get rid ASAP!
I agree, with you completly. It's not ok, and the team should not have 3 nr.10 players, at this level, but i see it like, it is what we got, and i hope they find a solution, because, that is what they have been hired to do.

Let's hope we have sorted it out, come sunday, otherwise i need to admit defeat, and join your side.

No worries :)

I had an exchange with you earlier about sommat and the reply did not appear to make sense to me.

But that's all right......now I know English is not your native tongue I will look more deeply into any replies in future.

And I think in general your English is very good ;)
Thank's my friend :)

Sorry about that reply, sometimes i think i miss some nuances, in the laungre, or something.

I always like your posts, though.

Your consistency in hating Koeman is to your credit Joey

Carry on the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back