Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sky Sports panel, regardless of what you think of them, seem to be in agreement with most on here. His tactics are wrong, the players are drifting away from him, he's blaming the players too much in public, he doesn't take responsibility. Plain for everyone too see at the moment.

They even mentioned his desperation mentioning Giroud in the press conference. Nearly game over for Koeman I do believe.

They love it when we are crap. Keeps their cosy sky six in tact. Sacking the manager now would be kneejerk but yes the time is ticking. He needs to sort it out fast, find the formation and the players in form this trying to cram every signing in is not working.

This does feel eerily familiar to 3 years ago.

Good first season, then complete change in formation and tactics. No attack as a result, defence regressed and ultimately looking like a different team altogether. Back then it was passing amongst ourselves 40 yards from goal and this time it's no real attack plan at all. We gave the last one a further year to cement this in place and I am concerned that we could do the same again.

A big month ahead of us. To be out of Europe and the league cup with no leave wins he does have to go.

The Sky Sports panel, regardless of what you think of them, seem to be in agreement with most on here. His tactics are wrong, the players are drifting away from him, he's blaming the players too much in public, he doesn't take responsibility. Plain for everyone too see at the moment.

They even mentioned his desperation mentioning Giroud in the press conference. Nearly game over for Koeman I do believe.
I just watched that - same as a poster on here- They recon his chances are on the line of staying manager of poor on his performances of our club - as for Giroud being our savior My older brother watched him the other night playing for Arsenal -40 million for him would be a disaster - why - he stated lazy no pace wanted the ball on a plate - no movement off the ball - no work ethic - he stated if RK stated if he is signed in Jan for 40 million - he's not going anymore!
He would not Koeman in place in January to be trusted with the funds he's in the koeman out brigade, and he goes the match it's worse than seeing it live that on a stream or sky etc!
The football is TURGID!

This does feel eerily familiar to 3 years ago.

Good first season, then complete change in formation and tactics. No attack as a result, defence regressed and ultimately looking like a different team altogether. Back then it was passing amongst ourselves 40 yards from goal and this time it's no real attack plan at all. We gave the last one a further year to cement this in place and I am concerned that we could do the same again.

A big month ahead of us. To be out of Europe and the league cup with no leave wins he does have to go.

Europe has gone already, Away to Chelsea will put an end to that competition and we look rubbish in the league.

No excuses for him.

His signing of Klaassen and then Sigurdsson was utterly baffling. The one position where we have strong youth options coming through too.

Defensive shambles and toothless attack.
That is down to Ronald and he should rightly be dismissed for failing to construct an actual balanced team.

I worry about people wanting Lookman in. And I’m his biggest fan.

It’s like people forget all the bad things players do whenever they’re not playing.

lookmans off to spurs, mr moshiri just confirmed this in px for kane. were going to bid lookman and 250m. on Feb the 2nd 2018.

Europe has gone already, Away to Chelsea will put an end to that competition and we look rubbish in the league.

No excuses for him.

His signing of Klaassen and then Sigurdsson was utterly baffling. The one position where we have strong youth options coming through too.

Defensive shambles and toothless attack.
That is down to Ronald and he should rightly be dismissed for failing to construct an actual balanced team.

It will be interesting if he gets sacked on whom we get in. I just don't know who it then starts of a load of other questions lol

It will be interesting if he gets sacked on whom we get in. I just don't know who it then starts of a load of other questions lol

if the mosh has REAL ambition, theres one man for the job who wouldn't cost any compo. Ancellotti.

its almost as if the stars are aligning, the fact he has been sacked and koeman is on the ropes.

IF our heirachy have the ambition then they should pay whatever it takes to persuade him to come here.

lets face it, he's not going to be interested by us whatsoever. unless the pay packet is just too good to resist.

moshiri doesn't come across as a ruthless man at all tho. so I'm edging my bets he will keep hold of koeman , who will steer us to 12th in the league.

I am sure any fan here would at least pick a balanced team.

I would play 442 and drop Gana or Schniederlin to the bench, send Klaassen home to watch the tv until we can sell him back to Ajax in January and bench Rooney.

Get some pace and balance in the team.
It's not rocket science but Ron is determined to shoehorn in all of his new toys and it simply does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back