Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What worries me about the unsy thing is when we get a few loses on the bounce is us the fans!! we're all a bunch of tw@ts at times just don't think he could handle it... Could be wrong just my gut feeling. Lets see Koeman out till Jan and go from there.
Unsworth is cool under pressure, always has been. Played as a young centre back when Walker was the manager, one of the few players who didn't panic in the relegation fight that season and he was a youngster. Plus you don't score as many penalties as he did if you let pressure get to you. Ice cool is Rhino.

Mirallas attitude is wrong because he sees thar koeman is a mad head.

Lennon, Mirallas, Lookman, Vlasic - two of these should be playing, and Vlasic is more a 10 than a winger really.

Bolasie, I've missed him since the day he got injured. He'd be perfect right now causing choas and being subbed out if underperforming.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lookman is fed up of not getting a chance at all to be honest.

Mirallas' attitude has been erratic from Martinez's time. Remember the penalty incident and how many times he found himself out of the team after that?

Lennon right now people will accept but he's very limited and an impact sub at best vs avg teams.

Lookman I believe is the deal but its one thing building the boy's game slowly and giving him confidence as he steps up to PL. But to put him straight in and expecting him to be Mbappe is ridiculous. Vlasic must have proved in his overall attitude that he is more a fighter hence he got more minutes. He played LW vs Limassol but today Niasse drifted to left to run in channels hence Vlasic started running through the middle.

I believe both Lookman and Vlasic are gonna be great for us in the future as we up our game and as they are complimented by Sigu and Rooney and our future striker in addition to DCL.

Support the team and Koeman lads! These times will change!
COYB!

Unsworth is cool under pressure, always has been. Played as a young centre back when Walker was the manager, one of the few players who didn't panic in the relegation fight that season and he was a youngster. Plus you don't score as many penalties as he did if you let pressure get to you. Ice cool is Rhino.

Probably too soon for him mate but that's not to say I'd dismiss the idea. Depends on who is available. I certainly think Unsworth would have this squad playing a lot more fluent and aggressive football than Ronald

What worries me about the unsy thing is when we get a few loses on the bounce is us the fans!! we're all a bunch of tw@ts at times just don't think he could handle it... Could be wrong just my gut feeling. Lets see Koeman out till Jan and go from there.

Even as I call for Unsworth I am aware of the what could happen after the honey moon period is over.

I'm just a bit worried about how bad this could get. A poor defence and no proven goal scorer.

Mate what will sacking him give us? Who else out there can get us where we want to be within 1 year?

Some of us wanted De Boer previously? How's he doing now?

Ancelotti? - Why would he come to Everton?

Tuchel?

The only manager who might improve us in the PL could be Benitez believe me or not. Has the credentials and the tactical nous.

Who else in your opinion can improve us in an instant just cos we spent 150M? And how much patience will we show him?

This is Koeman's 1st difficult moment and we are turning our backs on him. We have invested a lot in Koeman and his project. I just don't think we are wealthy enough to be changing managers so quickly, offering compensation and making losses on players like Sigu and Klaasen.

i didnt mention improvement in an instant. thats not the important issue.

my point is if he was not going to get us anywhere more than our normal best of the rest spot and the usual outside chance of a cup then he shouldnt have been chosen and there is no point in sticking with him now.

get somebody else that you can realistically imagine taking us somewhere beyond our old glass ceiling. Koeman was a safe choice, and lacked ambition. im not interested in whether he can turn this around. im bored waiting for us to make a different decision and go a different route whether it would end up being right or wrong, because IMO i already know Koeman will achieve no more than any manager since Royle.

Ive already said I have a lot of patience but not for this dull path we have gone down. I can handle a poor season or two if I believe in the manager and see the possibility of success down the line. Not with this bloke though

Put him in a bin, close it and put it in the trash, make sure it goes to landfill and doesn’t come back.

He’s got no idea what he’s doing, pay him whatever he needs to go away and never come back with his terrible tactics and fat horrible head.

Yeah basically sack him, please.

Probably too soon for him mate but that's not to say I'd dismiss the idea. Depends on who is available. I certainly think Unsworth would have this squad playing a lot more fluent and aggressive football than Ronald
It might be mate but we won't know till we give him a chance. Get Joe Royle to help him out and give him a go as a caretaker. I think he'll organise the team and get us playing decent football. If he's not up to it we'll know at the end of the season and can sort out a full time replacement. I can't stand anymore of Koeman, he's sucking the life out of watching Everton.

Mirallas' attitude has been erratic from Martinez's time. Remember than penalty incident and how many times he found himself out of the team after that?

Lennon right now people will accept but he's very limited and an impact sub at best vs avg teams.

Lookman I believe is the deal but its one thing building the boy's game slowly and giving him confidence as he steps up to PL. But to put him straight in and expecting him to be Mbappe is ridiculous. Vlasic must have proved in his overall attitude that he is more a fighter hence he got more minutes. He played LW vs Limassol but today Niasse drifted to left to run in channels hence Vlasic started running through the middle.

I believe both Lookman and Vlasic are gonna be great for us in the future as we up our game and as they are complimented by Sigu and Rooney and our future striker in addition to DCL.

Support the team and Koeman lads! These times will change!
COYB!
if you believe that anything positive will come out of that lot today mate you must be mad, we are absolutely rubbish, we have bought garbage, we have a manager who has no idea how to organise a team defensively or from an attacking perspective,the crowd at Goodison are apathetic towards it. Why? because it is normal for us to be [Poor language removed], we have been for years, an absolute joke of a football club happy to be miles behind everyone else...what a pointless organisation

It might be mate but we won't know till we give him a chance. Get Joe Royle to help him out and give him a go as a caretaker. I think he'll organise the team and get us playing decent football. If he's not up to it we'll know at the end of the season and can sort out a full time replacement. I can't stand anymore of Koeman, he's sucking the life out of watching Everton.

Yeah I wouldn't mind us taking a chance and see of he's up to it, I was just thinking if there is a top manager available would it be worth our while going for them. I don't think there was a massive choice of top managers when we got Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back