Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not just Koeman to blame, for me he is out of his depth as becomes clearer with each game.
The club really needs a clear out at board level, the whole thing is odd. If Moshiri was serious why not take the option and buy the controlling
shares? It is like Bills preferred buyer he was searching years for, was someone who could contribute just enough to let Bill maintain control.

Walsh appears to be another waste of space on the gravy train also, the board and management are terrible sucking the life out the club
Who would come here and work under this board? I think it has been an eye opener for Koeman who lets not forget stated clearly to the Guardian
when interviewed last year ` the club will show its intent by keeping Lukaku` ......... we then sold him at the earliest opportunity apparantly three months earlier! and knowing this failed to bring anyone in.

The whole thing is a shambles we would have been better keeping last years team and playing Niasse as Roms replacement instead we have panic bought with a bang average manager, the blame for this fiasco is entirely on the board
It was massively small time the lukaku transfer we should not have sold him till the replacement or replacements were signed .we obviously needed the money in first to do any deals .but would giroud make any difference to how we set up or play

So is it true Koeman's lost the dressing room and everyone hates him, or is that a vicious rumour? If so, wow, he's become even more hated than the guy in my avatar IN LESS TIME.

Mazal tov, Ronald.

Just been on the phone to my uncle
And he thinks the players want rid of koeman they're just not playing for him
I think the players who don't want to play for him, aren't good enough to down tools anymore.

I would hope the young lads are kicking up a stink, demanding to be playing instead of old fellas. Which would be ace, even if it caused the old guard to start moaning.

I don't. From my perspective I think that he believes it's the players not making the system or tactics work rather than the tactics being wrong. Once a manager starts to believe that there is no way back, either the team suddenly make it work or he has to go.

I am starting to want him gone now as well in all honesty.

I don't think he's a bad manager but my observation of modern football is that it eventually hits a point where there is no way back for the manager. Sadly I think we are at that point, I hope he proves me wrong.

I would put Unsworth in charge as a short term fix to get us through the season and have a rethink in the summer.

The moyes shout is a distinct possibility.

Blue Bill crying at his front door begging him to come home.

The whole club is a shambles and quite frankly I wouldn't trust elstone and co to deliver the stadium we need to kick on.

Koeman to Barca my arse
I would stub hub my ticket.
The most cringey thing I have ever witnessed at Goodison was Moyes guard of honour to go to a bigger club.
His return would tip me.
I'd support the club with my cash still, but not in person.

I don't think he's a bad manager but my observation of modern football is that it eventually hits a point where there is no way back for the manager. Sadly I think we are at that point, I hope he proves me wrong.

I would put Unsworth in charge as a short term fix to get us through the season and have a rethink in the summer.
What worries me about the unsy thing is when we get a few loses on the bounce is us the fans!! we're all a bunch of tw@ts at times just don't think he could handle it... Could be wrong just my gut feeling. Lets see Koeman out till Jan and go from there.

It was massively small time the lukaku transfer we should not have sold him till the replacement or replacements were signed .we obviously needed the money in first to do any deals .but would giroud make any difference to how we set up or play
I think he would make a difference . And it follows the pressure wouldn't constantly be rising as a game goes on. DCL is decent but is being thrown into the deep end.
I think behind the scenes Rk would have been furious for not getting his forward so am losthed to push all the blame on him.

You_Doodle_2017-10-01T17_41_09Z.webp

It's basically how long do you give koeman to turn it around

Just this season mate. Nothing lasts forever. Nor will this form of ours. All I'm saying is lets keep him until we believe we have a chance to land a better manager. Like RS did sacking Rodgers as they knew Klopp would come there.

Williams out of form - I'll play him
Cuco out of his depth - I'll play him
Morgan and Gueye partnership doesn't work - I'll keep playing them both
Davies is a centre mid - I'll drop him and bring him on right wing
Gylfi bought to create - I'll stick him on the left
When I play 3 at the back I'll play 2 wing backs......who can't play the wing back role
I've paid 24m for Klassen......not sure what to do with him though
I've got some wingers in Mirallas, Lookman and Lennon who would offer width and a bit of pace.....i think I'll not play them

He must go to bed singing "square pegs round holes square pegs round holes square pegs round holes"

No doubt he'll be given another couple of league games, league cup and Europa game against Lyon but our performance level would not only have two increase 100% he would actually have to start acting like he knows what he's actually doing. He's basicslly just a miserable arse Martinez as he tries the same thing over and over again when it's obvious it doesn't work.

So is it true Koeman's lost the dressing room and everyone hates him, or is that a vicious rumour? If so, wow, he's become even more hated than the guy in my avatar IN LESS TIME.

Mazal tov, Ronald.
Hearing a lot of noise about half the squad not liking him. Also when i left the ground couple of older generation fans would take 1-0 loss today to see him out....... the clock is deffo ticking. We'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back