Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just incredibly frustrating isn't it?

The players just seem so fragile mentally. I listened to the first 30 minutes on the radio and it seemed like we were creating some chances. One of those goes in, we settle down and maybe win comfortably. Instead we conceede against the run of play and their heads go down again.

I respect the people saying give Koeman time but do you honestly think he can turn this round? (Genuinely asking the question).
I don't. From my perspective I think that he believes it's the players not making the system or tactics work rather than the tactics being wrong. Once a manager starts to believe that there is no way back, either the team suddenly make it work or he has to go.

I am starting to want him gone now as well in all honesty.

But why do you want to keep a manager with that limitation?

I'm all for patience with a manager but only if I can believe in what they might do or the possibilities of what they can achieve.

If you know he is just another Moyes type manager why not want him out for somebody who can do better now, or who could possibly do better down he line?

Mate what will sacking him give us? Who else out there can get us where we want to be within 1 year?

Some of us wanted De Boer previously? How's he doing now?

Ancelotti? - Why would he come to Everton?

Tuchel?

The only manager who might improve us in the PL could be Benitez believe me or not. Has the credentials and the tactical nous.

Who else in your opinion can improve us in an instant just cos we spent 150M? And how much patience will we show him?

This is Koeman's 1st difficult moment and we are turning our backs on him. We have invested a lot in Koeman and his project. I just don't think we are wealthy enough to be changing managers so quickly, offering compensation and making losses on players like Sigu and Klaasen.

Mate what will sacking him give us? Who else out there can get us where we want to be within 1 year?

Some of us wanted De Boer previously? How's he doing now?

Ancelotti? - Why would he come to Everton?

Tuchel?

The only manager who might improve us in the PL could be Benitez believe me or not. Has the credentials and the tactical nous.

Who else in your opinion can improve us in an instant just cos we spent 150M? And how much patience will we show him?

This is Koeman's 1st difficult moment and we are turning our backs on him. We have invested a lot in Koeman and his project. I just don't think we are wealthy enough to be changing managers so quickly, offering compensation and making losses on players like Sigu and Klaasen.

It's basically how long do you give koeman to turn it around

What else can Koeman do? Come on the pitch and slap the players for not being intense? Do they find no shame in playing like cowards?

We all want width and Vlasic started cos of his performance in EL.

We have a good quality winger in Mirallas who's attitude is not right. No manager would have a sulker in a team already struggling.

Lennon - is he the answer you feel? All he has is some pace but no product.

Lookman - The most plausible alternate. I agree he should have got more minutes this season. He struggled against Hadjik and hence has been on the outs. I think Koeman has been protecting him cos if he gives him a run and he struggles his confidence will be shaken. Vlasic on the other hand seems like a fighter and it shows in his game. So our two wingers are 19 and 20 with few experience. Youngsters need senior players around them and that way they also get confidence. You don't put the burden on their shoulders all of a sudden.

Bolasie, we are missing him badly.

I wish Koeman had signed one quality pacy winger considering Bolasie was out instead of signing either Klaasen or Sigu. That is a trick missed.
Mirallas attitude is wrong because he sees thar koeman is a mad head.

Lennon, Mirallas, Lookman, Vlasic - two of these should be playing, and Vlasic is more a 10 than a winger really.

Bolasie, I've missed him since the day he got injured. He'd be perfect right now causing choas and being subbed out if underperforming.

Wouldn't be surprised if Lookman is fed up of not getting a chance at all to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back