Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha. What's this you're rubbing my nose in? A Kopite channelling Great British Bake Off as an explanation for Koeman's "success". Well in Ronald, giving some kids on zero hours contracts in a poxy Barnsley Hotel some stick for not having the dinner ready for the pampered tits.

Btw, noted that he doesn't put the hours in at FF and gets an early dart for his golf. Do as I say not as I do. When the brown stuff hits the fan that'll be seized on as a vice not a virtue.

Catterick and Kendal - neither of them were known for burning the candle at both ends as far as being at the training ground was concerned. It worked for them.

I don't mind any approach at all, provided it gets results.

If we finish in the top 6, I'll conclude that his approach is fine.

Was he a disciplinarian? I read loads on the Dutch 1974 team he coached and they were all partying during the tournament it seemed.

Check out this video of the dutch national team in 74 - pressing the opposition when they didn't have the ball (a key concept of total football). They kept this up for 90 minutes every game - They were incredibly fit.

We have a manager who commands respect in world football due to what he's achieved in the game, who has already improved us dramatically and has lifted our already good players up several levels. Imagine sitting there wishing we had the worst manager in Premier League history back instead.

image.webp

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back