Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there's no quick fix. think after the next two transfer windows we will have a better idea .conte at Chelsea will have the same problem with the squad he has

Haven't been reading the last few pages, so I'll ask my questions shall I?

Davies? Holgate? Galloway?

Big Ron isn't going to promote youth is he? I can understand Jose at Man Utd not playing them ahead of the expensive stars, but when our young players are better footballers than those getting a game ahead of them?

Haven't been reading the last few pages, so I'll ask my questions shall I?

Davies? Holgate? Galloway?

Big Ron isn't going to promote youth is he? I can understand Jose at Man Utd not playing them ahead of the expensive stars, but when our young players are better footballers than those getting a game ahead of them?

18 year old Tom Davies is currently helping his team winning the U23 league title, thats clearly more important to his devolpment than playing 20minutes here and there for the first team, unless you think he should be picked ahead of Barry, Gana or Barkley, something I would question.

Holgate is a first team player at 19 and Galloway has been loaned out to get games, not sure which players you think should be dropped in order for these younger players to get games.

Koeman was very clear with his transfer dealings, he wanted only players in their prime, its likely he will to a degree ignore the youth players for the majority of his time at the club, accept and move on, if the players are good enough they will get games, but over the next 2-3 transfer windows the squad will change a LOT.

18 year old Tom Davies is currently helping his team winning the U23 league title, thats clearly more important to his devolpment than playing 20minutes here and there for the first team, unless you think he should be picked ahead of Barry, Gana or Barkley, something I would question.

Holgate is a first team player at 19 and Galloway has been loaned out to get games, not sure which players you think should be dropped in order for these younger players to get games.

Koeman was very clear with his transfer dealings, he wanted only players in their prime, its likely he will to a degree ignore the youth players for the majority of his time at the club, accept and move on, if the players are good enough they will get games, but over the next 2-3 transfer windows the squad will change a LOT.
I disagree with dropping an impressive Holgate for Coleman when he did.
I disagree for seeing Oviedo at left back in an Everton shirt when we have loaned out a better one.
I disagree seeing Cleverley in an Everton shirt when Davies is a better footballer.

Hope that helps?

What happens in the next few transfer windows is for the future. Right now, the youth I mentioned are better than those getting a game in our first 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back