Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad how we're currently sitting 3rd after six games yet it's almost universally agreed that we're still looking very average.

Granted our fixture list has been relatively kind so far, but it's still hard to gauge where we're actually at right now considering we have a new manager coming off the back of two pretty dismal seasons.

Realistically, was anyone else expecting us to be in this position after the six games we've had?
Yeah but it appears the performances are deteriorating on a game by game basis

Thought Koeman focused too much on trying to keep Zaha quiet by playing Cleverley.
11 men in the box on every palace corner
4 men back on every one of our corners
Playing a defensive midfielder as a winger to the and protect the full back.

I have never known an everton manager to be scared of crystal palace coming to goodison....

I have never known an everton manager to be scared of crystal palace coming to goodison....
Palace recently never lose to us at Goodison...I think they arer a better team than us this year and will finish top 10 (we're 11th). Benteke is the signing of the season for them.

Add to that a defender replacing a defender when we are chasing a winner at home to Crystal Palace.

Very Moyes-seque in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back