Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman has declined season on season, remember when he could actually cross a ball?

We need Davies Dowell and Holgate to be given a chance. At least they'll have a shred of self pride rather than some of these jokers.

Problem is the board not the manager ffs. Was only given money post Stones sale, had 3 players that didn't end up signing which again part blame has to go to those negotiating for players.

Mirallas has been utterly hopeless, Barkley will never be a No10 so long as I have a hole in my ass and Steklenburg is your mid table Krul type GK- great one week and a liability the other. It was clear we needed a top drawer CONSISTENT GK but never brought one in- that I blame Koeman for when Hart was available on loan.

Jagielka isn't good enough we need a grock at the back to head everything out the box.

And why have we been needing a playmaker for the last 3 seasons yet this still hasn't been addressed? Likewise a decent backup forward.

Not good enough off the field.

Played better attacking football and seemed more balanced with 3 at the back IMO at the start of the season.

I don't think our wide players are consistent enough to deliver every week, and they're also not good enough without the ball.

We're practically playing 4.3.3 and its the top 3 that, for me, are lacking.

We needed a mobile striker with pace, and also more creativity out wide (like Mata) in the summer. Didn't get it.

Can only agree with that; there's no fluidity with the front 3 and a massive lack of creativity to open up the doors. A suarez type player is what's needed up top, someone who hunts and harassing defenders

Valencia at least played for a PL side consistently for 2 seasons. McAleny can't even play regularly in a Champ side as of today?

Conner is a regular and has scored 4 goals so far this season.

Unquestionably yes IMO. Davies looked great in the last game of last season. Unfortunately since then he's showed nothing to warrant a first team place.
Cleverley's looked the better option. The manager clearly thinks so. Of course that doesn't mean Davies won't come good in future.

What the manager clearly thinks and what's best for us are sometimes two different things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back