Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen second half and we should have won, certainly didn't deserve to lose. Radio said we were better team first half and were unlucky to be losing So don't see much wrong with what Koeman said. Can see no reason for Bringing Cleverly on for Gana though unless he's injured.

It was Burnley mate.

Just leave it eh. There's no counter point to this. It's licking wounds mode until we get a win again - hopefully next week against West ham.
Yes, but we didn't deserve to lose today, they've equalled Arsenal for 90 minutes and beaten Liverpool. So it was never going to be easy, but there are certainly worries. Jagielka's distribution was horrendous, the two subs equally (unless Gueye was injured) the lack of a 90 minute performance is something that needs sorting quick time. Coleman should have it made clear to him he isn't guaranteed a start and Baines can't get back soon enough, much like the January window.

Yes, but we didn't deserve to lose today, they've equalled Arsenal for 90 minutes and beaten Liverpool. So it was never going to be easy, but there are certainly worries. Jagielka's distribution was horrendous, the two subs equally (unless Gueye was injured) the lack of a 90 minute performance is something that needs sorting quick time. Coleman should have it made clear to him he isn't guaranteed a start and Baines can't get back soon enough, much like the January window.
We didn't lose/we deserved a point.

As said, this is Burnley, and those type of excuses cant be trotted out. Yes we had the lions share of play. But again we never ever got forward in decent numbers to make our dominance pay.

He is far too cautious.

Hi Tim, what's your blood pressure like tonight??

He's had it Chris! He's had enough of this stupid team and this stupid football and he's going home and not coming out till Burnley say sorry!

What prev says pretty much. Not good id imagine. So bad I'm going out to watch a rugby game tonight :eek:

I reckon my inbuilt anger would be useful out there tbh might bring my boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back