Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is walking the tightrope now, and I don't think chubby old guys are very good at tightrope walking

He will be gone anyway in a year and a half so can we be spared all the boredom now and splash the Cash to get rid and get a flamboyant risk taker in

A Burnley team without its best three players.
Somebody may correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost certain Tom Heaton played today and was singled out by his manager for praise post match, he was also sang off the pitch by Burnley fans.

The club paid Southampton a lot of money for him and are paying him a very generous salary.

He did very well at Southampton whilst we had two consecutive bottom half finishes.

You may as well fully get behind him because he is going nowhere.

I'm sat here laughing at most of the posts on here criticising our performance today, we lost 2-1 after dominating every part of the game just like the team that are top of the league as i post this. How about you all give burnley and bournemouth some credit for achieving a result against us. Koeman inherited a limited squad and it shows in parts of our displays. Whinge as much as you like but unfortunatley this is the Prem. we are playing in not fifa's football manager and all the games are difficult so get over it and move on. Take a look at the Arsenal and Tottenham results today, they highlight how tough this league is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back