Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can build his team, which I'm sure he will decently enough.

I just dont buy that a first season is some sort of write off for playing a bit of football. Did Potchetino not hit the ground running...or Laudrup at Swansea...or Martinez here for that matter?

Build some moves
Get bodies forward
Score some goals

The players we have know how to do it. There's no excuse.

While I agree in principle, Poch did not hit the ground running at either S'ton or Spurs

It won't be difficult for Koeman to get us to 5th then will it?

Tbh, I'd just be pleased if he actually got them playing football rather than this turgid rubbish.

He doesnt have to get us 5th, he only has to get us to 10th, cos taking a team from 11th to 10th is HUGE.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

I dont watch or support Everton for entertainment David, I watch films and play games for that, so personally, I couldnt honestly care less what football we play, saying that, our last manager played some of the worst football ive ever witnessed, at least Ronny enjoys a high energy fast paced direct style, which is how Everton should play football.

He doesnt have to get us 5th, he only has to get us to 10th, cos taking a team from 11th to 10th is HUGE.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

I dont watch or support Everton for entertainment David, I watch films and play games for that, so personally, I couldnt honestly care less what football we play, saying that, our last manager played some of the worst football ive ever witnessed, at least Ronny enjoys a high energy fast paced direct style, which is how Everton should play football.
Oh my word, how can anyone ever admit to that?!?!?

I've actually reported that post, it's so 'kin outrageous.

No wonder you're giving the absolute tat this fellers serving up at the moment a free pass.

Oh my word, how can anyone ever admit to that?!?!?

I've actually reported that post it's so 'kin outrageous.

No wonder your giving the absolute tat this fellers serving up at the moment.

Ive stated all season that our football is utterly shocking.

Its just a comment, I dont want him to improve our football, I want him to improve our results.

Hes been in the job for 2months, so its not really a concern for me.

Its just a comment, I dont want him to improve our football, I want him to improve our results.

Overall the results haven't been bad. Its the utter tosh masquerading as football most who are criticising are concerned with.

Get with the programme.

Concur entirely.
While Rome is being rebuilt, I suggest pragmatism supersedes aesthetics...and Everton has a LOT of rebuilding work to be done.

But I guess, moaners gotta moan. And It seems to me that there are one or two on here who are incessant bleaters.
They need to get out more...

Concur entirely.
While Rome is being rebuilt, I suggest pragmatism supersedes aesthetics...and Everton has a LOT of rebuilding work to be done.

But I guess, moaners gotta moan. And It seems to me that there are one or two on here who are incessant bleaters.
They need to get out more...

I dunno, David is the only negative person I dont have on ignore, I like David, so he wont ever be added, but every other person who posts nothing but negative drivel just gets muted, I do pity some of you all sometimes, the majority of peoples forum experiences must be dreadful.

For the last couple of seasons (AKA Bobbytime), most neutrals and pundits considered us a very entertaining side to watch. For most Evertonians though, it was more of a white knuckle roller coaster ride, without the seatbelts! I'm actually enjoying the safety first approach, at least for now. The entertainment will come if and when we get a talented creative mid and another striker/goal scoring option.

Has he got a relegation on his CV like?

Those honours as a player and manager simply don't compare with brown shoes eh mate?

I mean as a player Barca, Ajax and PSV, are a pale shadow of Wigan, Walsall and Swansea. The FL trophy completely outshines the European Cup and winning the Euro's

Lifting league titles as a manager doesn't count as much as fluking the FA Cup in a smash and grab at Wembley and then taking the club down.

2x consecutive 11th place finishes in the PL with a club like Everton, completely outshines taking a side like Soton to their highest top division finish in over 30 years......

12 months......lol

He would have relegated a super Valencia team if he hadnt of been sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back