Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Zat, he didnt.

Valencia finished 10th and he won them the last trophy they won.

Hahaha they finished 10th because he was sacked and a different manager was appointed

My main gripe is that the football is boring and he is quoted as saying that this is the type of football the fans want and expect to see.

i watched the last 30mins at the weekend as i preferred to saunter back home rather than plan my evening around the game...not done that since the walter smith days

Hahaha they finished 10th because he was sacked and a different manager was appointed

My main gripe is that the football is boring and he is quoted as saying that this is the type of football the fans want and expect to see.

i watched the last 30mins at the weekend as i preferred to saunter back home rather than plan my evening around the game...not done that since the walter smith days

It comes as no surprise to me that you are a terrible fan Zat.

No surprise at all.

The new manager bashing continues.....(n)

Amazing how GOT has become a haven for people who know how the game should be played and will only accept Barcelona style football, which of course the former manager thrilled us all with for the last 2 years :dodgy:

Result first, substance second thanks.

We are in 6th place and 4 points off a champions league place.There has been a slight dip in form but i think some people with agendas are making things out to be worse than they actually are.The attacking play is a problem but i expect that will be rectified with some purchases in January.For all this talk about attacking it was defensive mistakes that cost us the win at Burnley.

The bloke's been in the job for 19 weeks. I've not got any idea whether he'll prove to be a good appointment or not.

I was going to add, "But I'm sure all of us hope he will".

Just goes to show how much of an internet ragefest virgin I am. Thankfully.

For the last couple of seasons (AKA Bobbytime), most neutrals and pundits considered us a very entertaining side to watch. For most Evertonians though, it was more of a white knuckle roller coaster ride, without the seatbelts! I'm actually enjoying the safety first approach, at least for now. The entertainment will come if and when we get a talented creative mid and another striker/goal scoring option.
With Roberto it was a ride on the big dipper; with Ronald it's a day out at the set of Coronation Street.

4th is probably way too high for this lot. 1st-4th could be seperated by about 6 pts this year. However given the last 2 seasons 5th-6th would be nice. Koenman has shored up the D. This is good! In fact its probably what we needed to do 1st. And in attack we look like world beaters when at least one of Barkley/Kev/Del are on their games but they've (especially Kev) all been anonymous lately. This saturday was just get the ball to Bolasie and say here beat 2-3 defenders and/or pray that Rom can bang one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back