Ronald Koeman

Ronald Koeman...good choice for us?

• yes, he'll get us top 6 and stability

• no, it's uninspiring even if top 6 is back on

• josé on toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ya, you know what I mean though. I'm assuming Koeman would give a list of positions with preferred players and the final decisions would be made by the DoF in conjunction with the board. I'm not fully sure how the continental system works I'm just guessing here.

i've always wondered as well. Like if i'm manager and there's a chance of getting a great player for £25m, but could also land a player nearly as good for £20m but a bright up and comer for £5m as well.

Surely the manager may say, well actually i'd rather the quantity of two players, as opposed to the DoF knowing that the £25m was their first choice and labelled as "sign at all costs".

They surely must be engaged in some way? Have to in my mind.

I bet that clown on Talk SPort Durham will have a debate saying something like "Has Koeman lost the plot" "should of held out for a top job...etc" something like that

7M a year is way too much for a steady eddie

It's the going rate.

As it stands in order of managers of salary (in PL):

- Morurinho
- Pep
- Wenger
- Conte
- Klopp
- Poch

£7mil would put him about on par with Poch, maybe just less. If we want to be back in the top 7, we need to pay the money...

Esk was saying we'd get a top drawer manager, dave said we'd just get a steady eddy.

Oracle dave was right again.
Again?

Martinez?

Who'd of been your choice? Baring in mind Dave was saying stick with Martinez unless we could get Jose or someone of that ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.