Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wasn't coached. I firmly believe that Martinez sent him out with next to no coaching and was told to just do his thing so to speak. Same as John stones not getting defensive coaching , all around the coaching was poor under Martinez hence why noone actually improved in those 3 years.

Players like Barkley never got the coaching I believe at a young age when it was most important and playing no matter what gave him a big head that led to all those cocky mistakes he made

oh dear, not going to get riled up by this but that's so poor from him. He's supposed to love this club and like others have said, we stood by him through a couple of horrific injuries. That's really really poor from him.
There is no loyalty in football.

Also, Davies and Pickford are both younger than Barkley and they seem to be able to understand tactics.

The club thought he was the next Rooney so I'd well believe he got not an overload of coaching. He was always tactically flawed, even is basic positioning. I suppose coaches at the club were afraid that they would "coach the natural talent" out of him.

not really he was about to leave for 35m with 1 year left, with 3 or 4 years left his value would have been close to 50m.
If he gets back into the england set up that will also increase his value. they will make there money back hence why they signed him.

He is on 90k a week at chelsea which isnt a lot
we have walcott, ramirez, bernard, siggurdson, scneiderlin get paid in excess of 100k a week

90 k
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back