Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, yes and it may well be down to that. However Conte or Sarri (I cant remember which) said something about having to teach him how to play football again and I mix that with how many times we’ve complained about Davies, Kenny, DCL, Dowell, Galloway, Browning and others not pushing on and I come to the conclusion that Barkley might have a point.[/QUOTE

Tbh I think Conte might well have been referring to the long term injury Ross had and the amount of time out he had with that hamstring injury. Most young players never really make it at their hometown first clubs. They move on play for someone else or don't make it. For every Rooney, don't forget didn't we get rid of Baines and finish up buying him back, it happens.

If you ask me, it's very worrying that a boyhood blue would not only want out of the club but would then essentially bury us in the media like that

It makes you wonder just what goes on behind the scenes at our club

There's more to Ross leaving than just him wanting a pay rise and the chance to play for a better club. Something bad must have happened to sour him on the club like this. Hopefully one day we find out
Nah, not having it. Just accept he is a rat Mikey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back