Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Ross Barkley joins Chelsea, er, Villa on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's making stuff up thems the facts about 'bross'

None of what you said is 'Fact'.

Chelsea has played 10 games, he has started 5 of them, come on in 4 of them. Only not been involved in 1 game.

He has played well. Its all over the place, his perfomances and what Chelsea fans and the manager think of him.

None of what you said is 'Fact'.

Chelsea has played 10 games, he has started 5 of them, come on in 4 of them. Only not been involved in 1 game.

He has played well. Its all over the place, his perfomances and what Chelsea fans and the manager think of him.
All that does it back up the fact he's a back up cup player. He's been on the bench for 5 of Chelsea's 7 prem games and subbed early in the two he started coincidently before they signed kovacic. 200 minutes of football in the league equates to just 22 minutes a game. And he's performance rating in them games is rather average, and Chelsea fans haven't exactly been complimentary towards his performances

It's not the why it's the way he left Everton. And now he's slagging off our coaching staff and previous managers, some of which helped him through a terrible injury in his teens.
He never really improved at Everton and stayed the same player the whole time he was there. I think he might be right

He never really improved at Everton and stayed the same player the whole time he was there. I think he might be right

Have you ever thought that might be down to him ?
Seemingly every time he played for England, someone or other would comment on him losing the ball, usually in dangerous positions. Did yo watch him the last two games against Liverpool ? Well he did exactly the same, three times, one of them blunders caused liverpool to equalise.
Genuinely liked him playing for us but at times he was caught in possession, or hesitated until tackled before taking a shot. Don't think he'll ever change, if he tries to think about it he fails.

Don't think he'll ever change, if he tries to think about it he fails.

Might just have hit the nail on the head there! Perhaps any other information than play your natural game caused him to over think and lose possession or take the wrong choice. Coaches would have likely picked up on that as he was going through the youth teams so knew better than trying to say in scenario A-Z do/look for this.

If you ask me, it's very worrying that a boyhood blue would not only want out of the club but would then essentially bury us in the media like that

It makes you wonder just what goes on behind the scenes at our club

There's more to Ross leaving than just him wanting a pay rise and the chance to play for a better club. Something bad must have happened to sour him on the club like this. Hopefully one day we find out
I spy, with my little eye, £7,000,000 agent's fee.

Lol, all our fans ever do is brutally sl4g our managers off but now an ex player has sort of done the same (and to a far lesser extent) we’re outraged ?

Football fans lol

Don't remember any of our ex managers being boyhood blues who actually screwed our club out of about £20m, for the benefit of himself and his lovely agent. But do go on I'm sure you will.

Have you ever thought that might be down to him ?
Seemingly every time he played for England, someone or other would comment on him losing the ball, usually in dangerous positions. Did yo watch him the last two games against Liverpool ? Well he did exactly the same, three times, one of them blunders caused liverpool to equalise.
Genuinely liked him playing for us but at times he was caught in possession, or hesitated until tackled before taking a shot. Don't think he'll ever change, if he tries to think about it he fails.
I have, yes and it may well be down to that. However Conte or Sarri (I cant remember which) said something about having to teach him how to play football again and I mix that with how many times we’ve complained about Davies, Kenny, DCL, Dowell, Galloway, Browning and others not pushing on and I come to the conclusion that Barkley might have a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back