Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when him and Naismith are in the same side it really complicates positioning. I prefer Barkley. Therefore when McCarthy comes back it should (generally for best results) be JM and Besic in the holding roles and Barkley as the quote unquote #10.

10 million Carragherbag said to replace Gerrard (Talksport) - fantasy time.. 10 million gets his left toe, and as for going to the Dark Side - add a zero mate (cos your lot are stupid and we ain't selling to yous). He's not going there in a thousand years.

10 million Carragherbag said to replace Gerrard (Talksport) - fantasy time.. 10 million gets his left toe, and as for going to the Dark Side - add a zero mate (cos your lot are stupid and we ain't selling to yous). He's not going there in a thousand years.

That some journos are even half heartedly suggesting it highlights how ridiculous the media is, Liverpool would be the last team in England he'd go to, even if he wasn't an Evertonian. I mean, of course things change and money talks but come on - they're top 8 material, probably won't even make the Europa this season, why on earth would he go there? How would they be a step up from Everton? They would have to offer 100m and 200k a week wages, that's how nuts the deal would have to be, neither of which is ever going to happen

You do know Carragher was pop Corning right?? Which he's admitted was a wind up.

Get naismith out of the starting 11, barkley back to #10 and a proper winger on the pitch and he will excell again. Keep him on the wing he's gonna have an average season. Simples!!

On one hand people (rightly) say we shouldn't exaggerate about Barkley's ability/potential. And then someone types this.

From one extreme to the other.

At one point he literally gave the ball to a West Ham player two yards away.

Like the sort if error you see in a school yard.

That's no exaggeration. It was diabolical. He must do better.

He also carried the ball forward with pace and on a couple of times almost got Lukaku/Mirallas in on goal with his vision. Young player in inconsistancy shocker.

Messi gives the ball away more than anyone in La Liga. Its a meaningless stat. Ross plays in the positions where you have tomakestuff happen. If you just want another 90% pass accuracy crab like Barry then fine but we wont score many goals. The way weplay it is inevitable the attacking players will give the ball away. Ross is quality. I can't believe e're having this debate. Never seen anyone move do quickly with the ball at his feet. He can literally run away from top holding mids when he's playing in the middle.

Messi gives the ball away more than anyone in La Liga. Its a meaningless stat. Ross plays in the positions where you have tomakestuff happen. If you just want another 90% pass accuracy crab like Barry then fine but we wont score many goals. The way weplay it is inevitable the attacking players will give the ball away. Ross is quality. I can't believe e're having this debate. Never seen anyone move do quickly with the ball at his feet. He can literally run away from top holding mids when he's playing in the middle.

Stop making excuses.

He literally passed the ball to him. Two yards away. Totally unforced error.

If Barkley wants to be a world class player he's going to have to stop that. Inconsistency.

He's better than that. Its about time he showed he justifies the plaudits he gets and an unfair rub of the green from our fans. To the boint he's virtually beyond criticism.

Stop making excuses.

If Barkley wants to be a world class player he's going to have to stop that. Inconsistency.

He's better than that. Its about time he showed he justifies the plaudits he gets and an unfair rub of the green from our fans. To the boint he's virtually beyond criticism.

It's like you've never seen a kid coming through the ranks before? He doesn't get unfair rub of the green, he gets the benefit of the doubt that the mistakes he makes now he won't be making in 6 months, 12 months, 2 years etc etc

Chill man. I doubt you've ever seen a kid as good as him at Everton. And if you say Rooney, then it's hardly a bad second is it? I remember him titting about plenty of times when he was with us.

Stop making excuses.

He's 21. He's learning. his performances aren't suffering as much as others this season. Give the lad a break.

It's like you've never seen a kid coming through the ranks before? He doesn't get unfair rub of the green, he gets the benefit of the doubt that the mistakes he makes now he won't be making in 6 months, 12 months, 2 years etc etc

Chill man. I doubt you've ever seen a kid as good as him at Everton. And if you say Rooney, then it's hardly a bad second is it? I remember him titting about plenty of times when he was with us.

Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back