Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very sloppy on Monday and made a number of bad passes, have to side with @bizarro on this one.

Hopefully a better performance tomorrow, as long as he learns from his mistakes that's all that matters.

He was very sloppy on Monday and made a number of bad passes, have to side with @bizarro on this one.

Hopefully a better performance tomorrow, as long as he learns from his mistakes that's all that matters.

Still think that RM's team selection of round holes and square pegs does not help, too much playing out of position which does not players to settle into a role.

I just think that IF we have a real diamond at the club - then it's Stones.

(That reads like a terrible pun now I've read it back)

haha its not that bad!

And genuine question then - do you think that its been a massive help playing consistent, regular football in lower league to Stones? And thats why he is further developed than Barkley when it comes to consistency?

Because I think they are at different stages of their development - and in terms of genuine talent I cant see much between them yet you seem to cut Stones more slack?

Again im not telling you what you're thinking, just enquiring?

He'll have a good game tomorrow, provided he's played as a CM or behind the striker. He tends to perform better against the better teams.

I thought he played well against West Ham. I like it when he takes responsibility, wants the ball and wants to beat players.

I think too often he is ineffectual on games and lets them pass him by. He needs to develop that sense of arrogance Rooney had, whereby he demanded the ball all of the time.

He is by far and away our most complete player on the ball. Few in our squad can shoot, dribble and pass as he does. We should be looking to get him the ball as often as we can.

I also like the way he drove at the West Ham defence. Again we need more of this. Driving forward and then from within 25 yards (particularly 20) he should be shooting. He would score lots of goals.

Another one of these please Ross

MenacingSnivelingCorydorascatfish.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back