Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I feel soRry to offend ant younger blues fans it was not my intent z-it was just that Burke slating a youn Blues player in RB off continually

Actually I misread your post and thought you were calling him for slagging a young blue not a young blue player, my bad.

DqVX7Kd.gif

I think anyone suggesting that Ross is an average footballer needs their heads checking. He has the ability to do things with a football that very few players have ever been able to do. His only problem is that he needs to learn how to maximise this ability and to learn how to apply himself with more effect. This will come, as long as he has time, and the confidence of the club. What he doesn't need is some knee jerking half wits putting him down every time he makes a mistake or drifts out of a game.

I think anyone suggesting that Ross is an average footballer needs their heads checking. He has the ability to do things with a football that very few players have ever been able to do. His only problem is that he needs to learn how to maximise this ability and to learn how to apply himself with more effect. This will come, as long as he has time, and the confidence of the club. What he doesn't need is some knee jerking half wits putting him down every time he makes a mistake or drifts out of a game.
No one thinks he's an average footballer but he's also not the finished article and at 21 that's understandable. However he does need to work harder. Messi and Ronaldo today might not but early in their careers even they worked.

Dunno what's going on with him at the moment, he just doesn't seem to give a [Poor language removed]... or the manager is just stunting his development with his piss poor dreary slow paced football which works against Barkleys great assets.

Dunno what's going on with him at the moment, he just doesn't seem to give a [Poor language removed]... or the manager is just stunting his development with his piss poor dreary slow paced football which works against Barkleys great assets.
There's been so many excuses made for his poor form. Maybe it's actually his own fault??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back