Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Kenright say last night that Moyes rejected the idea of entering the NextGen?

yep, someone had posted this mate in this thread Moyes, meanwhile, has revealed Everton could join the NextGen Series, a Champions League-style competition for under-19 teams across Europe. Alan Irvine, the head of the club's academy, has discussed the possibility of taking the club into the tournament.
Moyes said: "Both Alan Irvine and I are very keen to keep developing our academy and we are considering joining the NextGen Series, which we were invited into when it first started.

"We didn't feel we had the numbers to be able to cope with more games but it's something that I would be keen for us to get involved with in the future.
"The experience of European games would be helpful in the development of the young players."

lads, does anyone actually agree that he is not all that?

I've watched like every game he has played in for us, he has potential however I just can't see him being as good as people think.

He needs to be given a proper run of games. How did he get on at Sheffield Wednesday / Leeds? Did he stand out like you'd expect him to?

Sadly, i agree

he will do one good thing in a game... I watched the last 20 of that England game yesterday and he done nothing apart from some stepovers. I came onto this thread and everyone was going 'hes boss' and all tha, people need to realise

Would it be worth sending him out on loan again for 6 months? Let Birmingham have him with a clause that he has to play? - we can get a discount on Redmond in return

There's only so much you can do in a team being dominated like England were against chille.

Anyone who can't see the boss'ness of Ross cleary can't see talent.

The lads 19 ffs and still has improvement to come into his game.

Bookmark me...stays injury free he will be capped by England snr team by the age of 22.

At 18 it's amazing/depressing how negative you are about Everton.

He's right though

And What the **** have we had to celebrate? Used too much to lies coming out of the club, negative football on the pitch. What is expected from that?! I dont deem a wembley visit as success.

he will do one good thing in a game... I watched the last 20 of that England game yesterday and he done nothing apart from some stepovers. I came onto this thread and everyone was going 'hes boss' and all tha, people need to realise

He stood out by a mile yesterday in that England team. He was the only player even interested in attacking and pushing forward with the ball, and a result of that led to the equaliser. Went close with a couple of shots, one after a fantastic piece of skill in the box. That's three 'good bits' right there. The others didn't even worry the Chile defence.

He's a bit older than me mate but surely you can understand? What have we seen us do, really?

1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back