Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you're telling me I am not correct?

Not quite mate. He's very young and not proven at Everton, so a bigger club won't gamble for serious money yet.

What I meant to say is that it's sad that fans believe that a world-class player can't emerge at Everton beyond the age of 20 anymore. Wasn't criticising you, it's your opinion, but I just find it sad that you automatically rule it out.

Not quite mate. He's very young and not proven at Everton, so a bigger club won't gamble for serious money yet.

What I meant to say is that it's sad that fans believe that a world-class player can't emerge at Everton beyond the age of 20 anymore. Wasn't criticising you, it's your opinion, but I just find it sad that you automatically rule it out.

He won't be world class pal. I do believe it, look at Rooney.

But everyone is getting too happy about him. For me, he hasn't played bad but he hasn't play amazing either. I said this yesterday also and ill say it again but you see him the other night for England? He done a couple of stepovers and everyone on here was saying world class ect

He won't be world class pal. I do believe it, look at Rooney.

But everyone is getting too happy about him. For me, he hasn't played bad but he hasn't play amazing either. I said this yesterday also and ill say it again but you see him the other night for England? He done a couple of stepovers and everyone on here was saying world class ect

We'll see mate. I used to get quite passionate about the subject, but the proof is in the pudding. 24 months from now we'll know for sure.

Ross is easily the best player for the under 20's and hasn't even reached his potential yet. He's a caged tiger...... believe me you will all be singing his name for years to come..........BARKLEY!!!

We're a bigger club than City. And arguably Chelsea.

Yes, really.

But who would offer more money and all that crap? Not us!
it may sound like I'm being a tw@ but people need to stop jumping over him, too much pressure in my opinion

Hahaha was about to type that word for word!!!

That looks physically impossible!

I must have watched it a dozen times and it doesn't get easier.

If Martinez can free him of some of the defensive responsibilities that Moyes expected and just let him play I think he'll come on leaps and bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back