Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyaar boss in this U20 World Cup.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that he often tries to turn when he's receiving it in the hole and got a man up his arse (lol pause) and gets it taken off him. Anyone noticed this? Either needs to listen for a shout or have a look over his shoulder more before getting the ball with his back to goal.

One thing I've noticed, though, is that he often tries to turn when he's receiving it in the hole and got a man up his arse (lol pause) and gets it taken off him. Anyone noticed this? Either needs to listen for a shout or have a look over his shoulder more before getting the ball with his back to goal.

Your Avatar is a belter, second favourite song after sugar spun sister

Erm.... That's a bit of a problem if he was in the prem

I still don't know what to make of Barkley but I'm sure we'll see more of him next season.

Once Moyes decided he was leaving he showed no interest in blooding youth players.

Aha, was that deliberate?

On the subject of Youth, apparently Moyes said no to our kids being in that Next Gen tournament that Aston Villa won a few months back.

I know he is good ect but people get too excited over him.
He hasn't looked amazing in an everton shirt. Gives it away too much as he tries to take 2/3 players on instead of passing.

I know he is good ect but people get too excited over him.
He hasn't looked amazing in an everton shirt. Gives it away too much as he tries to take 2/3 players on instead of passing.

Maybe that was his natural game he was brought up with and got him noticed. His decision making needs work on but that will come with more game time. I just hope he isn't too scared to take players on now and turns into a useless crab. I think Martinez will encourage him to play as natural as possible with tweaks here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back