Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to lay off the crack.

Young footballers are NOT like baby turtles.....

*as if I thought I would ever have to say that?!*

I understand the metaphor, but I wouldn't use baby turtles. Maybe if those footballers fell in some ooze they might be super quick and world class

Because he didn't want to risk getting knocked out, and because he didn't want to cup tie them in case they went out on loan.

Ross was our best player at times when he has been played. I wouldn't call playing him against lower league opposition at 4-1 up a 'risk'.

Barkley at times looked very good and at times he looked very bad. With some more playing time I'm positive he'll come good.

I can't think of any time he was very bad to be fair

he wasn't always "on" but I don't think he was ever bad

He looked lost a lot of the time, poor positioning and off the ball play - he'll only improve with more playing time in those aspects of his game.

He was playing under a microscope every decent thing he did was praised more than its worth and every mistake criticised unfairly.

Has Flannagan been dropped because of laying on the floor like a divvy? Or just squad rotation?

Assuming Stones is playing at right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back