Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it and hate it myself now. Also, phone.

At least you make up for it with that philosophical gorilla.

And yes, I'll fly you an SMS.

Ooo errr, Barkley and that.

Seriously I think he's going to have a good season this one. Maybe start 10 games or so and get his first goal for us, hopefully in front of the Gwladys. Goodison will ERUPT!

At least you make up for it with that philosophical gorilla.

And yes, I'll fly you an SMS.

Ooo errr, Barkley and that.

Seriously I think he's going to have a good season this one. Maybe start 10 games or so and get his first goal for us, hopefully in front of the Gwladys. Goodison will ERUPT!
Friendlies, friendlies, friendlies. Get him to score against Juventus, thatll boost his confidence.

Believe that if you like. I haven't said he isn't a good player, just that he lacks self-belief .

Maybe Ross thinks too much at times instead of letting rip. Do you honestly think Wayne would have missed from there ?

Wayne Rooney missed a blatant sitter and I think it was for Everton against Man Utd on the last day of the season and he hit it with the wrong foot and put it into the side netting. Do you remember?

This is completely hypothetical as I realise it's unlikely either will happen but:

Would you rather he turned into a Zidane and we sold him for 50/60 mil...

Or a Gerrard and he stays his whole career?

Theres no real difference between Zidane and Gerrard in their prime, both utterly superb players who won games on their own.

N
E
A

Anyway, Ross, dub fade, boss player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back