Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of London's Nigerian community just exploded on Twitter when they googled Barkley and saw he was eligible to represent Nigeria :lol:

Alan Stubbs on the City phone in said that Moyes wanted to play Ross a lot more 'but couldn't trust himself to play him in case it cost us'. If one comment ever summed up Moyes it's that one.

CAN'T TRUST THIS

STOP

BARKLEY TIME

Agree to an extent with Bryan, not putting a downer on or anything, just don't expect the next Messi like half the fan base seem to be. He will frustrate a few times, but it's because he's trying stuff other players won't. I just hope we're all patient with him, he's gifted.

Heard it was through his Dad, but they don't have much to do with each other these days.

Ah right. Somehow I can't see him playing for Nigeria. Could be an outside bet to make our World Cup squad.

I remember Rooney getting into the team for a Euro Qualifier and Turkey being terrified of him every time he had the ball. If Ross fulfills expectation this season he can have that impact

Not for one minute am I saying he'll win it, but if you look at Paddy Powers betting for Young PFA player of the year you'll see he's 66/1, look at the players around him in that market and you'll see he's massively overpriced. Worth a tenner at that price....surely!?

Ross had the highest successful pass % of any outfield player in the PL % yesterday.

96% according to Opta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back