Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
0p9Gr.png

This is what I thought, actually can't remember him giving it away.

I think one time was when they had a corner and it fell to Ross on the edge of our box. Insteqad of trying to dribble it out or beat a man he ran into a bit of space then tried to set someone free down the left but didn't get enough on it and the defender cut it out, ended up just being a clearance really.

Can't remember the other time.

think he could do without some of this hype tbh

hopefully he ignores it and just gets on with his game. last think we need is a england call up before hes started 10 games for us

think he could do without some of this hype tbh

hopefully he ignores it and just gets on with his game. last think we need is a england call up before hes started 10 games for us

Do you seriously think Woy Hodgson will call him up mate? don't be silly...

they make henderson/wisdom/conor coady captain of the national team. Wouldn't shock me if he calls Conor Coady up to be honest

Thank Christ for him. We really needed an attacking centre mid without spending. He'll have a similar effect as a new signing. If we could get Barry and one more winger/striker I'd be happy with our squad.

Not for one minute am I saying he'll win it, but if you look at Paddy Powers betting for Young PFA player of the year you'll see he's 66/1, look at the players around him in that market and you'll see he's massively overpriced. Worth a tenner at that price....surely!?

I'm up all night for Benteke..

Do you seriously think Woy Hodgson will call him up mate? don't be silly...

they make henderson/wisdom/conor coady captain of the national team. Wouldn't shock me if he calls Conor Coady up to be honest

hope youre right mate. would love a season where hes just concentratin on playin for us, plenty of time for the national team in the future years

England U21s must have some players if Barkley only makes the bench for them. Looking forward to seeing us win the World Cup in 2018.

He's only 19. He's up against players a couple of years older than him and with more Premier League experience like Shelvey, Townsend and, until recently, Henderson. He's made the step up now though and he's part of a new breed alongside the likes of Powell, Lingard and Chalobah.

He's only 19. He's up against players a couple of years older than him and with more Premier League experience like Shelvey, Townsend and, until recently, Henderson. He's made the step up now though and he's part of a new breed alongside the likes of Powell, Lingard and Chalobah.

Will Hughes, Tom Carroll and Chalobah were the midfield in the last U21 game.

Hughes and Chalobah are younger than him actually. The Henderson lot got overage now except Shelvey so he should start now as he plays more in PL.

England have some good young midfielders coming through if you add in Nick Powell to these lot along with Barkley.

There's Ravel Morrison too who if he sorts his attitude which he is on course to do is a top talent. Wilshere and Cleverley are still pretty young as well and improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back