Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

No reason to change the lineup for West Brom, perhaps Gibson in for Osman if he's 100%. Love to see Barkley thrive with a packed Goodison behind him.

Typical match of the day muppet just sent me this txt....

"Good player that Rus Berkerly, he will end up at a bigger club"

Ah, fair play.

Think you'll be wrong about Ross though. He'll no doubt not replicate today 37 more times, but he was just far too composed today for it to be an irregular occurrence.

I absolutely hope I am. Maybe it's the lingering doubt of change. I can't help be excited about Ross, watched him closely when I was at Betis, he has the desire and drive ( don't need to be a scout to see that) whether he has the mental toughness to do it? None of us can second guess that.

Technically he is gifted, that's clear.

I absolutely hope I am. Maybe it's the lingering doubt of change. I can't help be excited about Ross, watched him closely when I was at Betis, he has the desire and drive ( don't need to be a scout to see that) whether he has the mental toughness to do it? None of us can second guess that.

Technically he is gifted, that's clear.

the problem that ross has always had imo is that he makes the hard stuff look easy but also makes the easy stuff look hard.

today he made a lot more of the easy stuff look easy.

if he keeps doing that then the world is his.

No reason to change the lineup for West Brom, perhaps Gibson in for Osman if he's 100%. Love to see Barkley thrive with a packed Goodison behind him.

The commentators were saying that Barkley, Mirallas and Pienaar interchanged well. It was good to see him make space and shoot through bodies on the edge of the box because it could help us to break down teams who park the bus.

The commentators were saying that Barkley, Mirallas and Pienaar interchanged well. It was good to see him make space and shoot through bodies on the edge of the box because it could help us to break down teams who park the bus.

I'm sure at one point just before thr shot from the angle behind Howards goal there were about 5-6 Norwich defenders in front of him somewhat reminiscant of that famous Maradona pic against Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back