Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StatsEverton: Ross Barkley 4 attempts 1 Goal 2 On 1 Off Target Made 51/53 passes 96% Completion Rate Made 23/24 passes in attacking 3rd and 4/5 Take-ons

Alan Stubbs on the City phone in said that Moyes wanted to play Ross a lot more 'but couldn't trust himself to play him in case it cost us'. If one comment ever summed up Moyes it's that one.

I can't argue with that Dave, risk averse to the point that it was too safe at times

@StatsEverton: Ross Barkley 4 attempts 1 Goal 2 On 1 Off Target Made 51/53 passes 96% Completion Rate Made 23/24 passes in attacking 3rd and 4/5 Take-ons

Amazing stats. All this talk of him being a risk in case he loses the ball, then manages a Joe Allen pass completion rate but unlike that midget crab, half of them were in the attacking third. Top stuff.

Viva Ross.

credit for Martinez for playing him,New season ,the managers first game where he's got all Evertonians,plus the football media judging him,a new style of play ,there's as much pressure on him today as anyone else, and he plays a teenager in the middle of the park.
bet Ross is just buzzing tonight,not sure if RM could have given him more support unless he tattooed "your the man" on the lads forehead.
excellent reward for having a bit of balls !.

I've got to say Barkley looked like a beast today, looked dangerous on the ball and made some great passes. That goal as well, what a finish. Hopefully he'll be given an extended run in the team and show us exactly what he is capable of.

I'll say this ( in the genuine hope I'm wrong) I think he may frustrate more than he gives hope.

Just saying that after 1 game.. Ya?

I don't really care about England, but a few more games like that he will get a call up.

Its crazy that we do it like that in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back