Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time last season we woulda had Phil Neville playing instead of Ross, thank fook that's over and done with.

He is going to be something special, I just know it. A midfield trio of Gibson, Fellaini and Barkley - thank you and goodnight Martinez you beauty.

Couldn't get the game anywhere, but when i saw the result i went "meh", when i saw Barkley scored i went GET THE FOOG IN, really made up for the lad.

Having made a last-minute decision to use Coleman over Baines in my fantasy team was pretty nice.

Over the season Osman will be needed and will play a lot of games as we know Gibson is a crock. Handy to have as back up though to Gibson, Barkley and Fellaini though.

Why are people negative repping people (under the cloak anonyminity) for criticising Moyes handling over Barkley?

Utter cowards - you know who you are.

Why are people negative repping people (under the cloak anonyminity) for criticising Moyes handling over Barkley?

Utter cowards - you know who you are.
Firstly, please stop discussing rep in the Everton forum.

Secondly, I'm sick of hearing about David Moyes. He is not our manager, he is at another club, "Alice doesn't live here anymore".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back