Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Steve have a nice evening mate, I'm not going to react to your poisonous words for the good of the forum.

Not going to flag it either but next time you're rude to me or chat bubbles about EFC I'm going straight to the owner ok.

Hahah - almost kopite levels of playing the victim there Azul.

Edit: just noticed this was being taken seriously. think chico was just quegging you steve.

Last edited:
Mike Ingham on 5L. "His progress was held up slightly by an injury, ironically, on England duty".

Slightly! FFS, double leg fracture!!

These players present a challenge to the club that I'm not sure our hierarchy particularly like.

To keep them happy and in blue you need the club to keep moving forward and developing at a decent pace and we all know that's not going to happen.

Sadly that means they never get to fullfil they're potential at Everton.

I'm just going to be made up that a kid from the streets like most of us is living his dream, that's the same as all bluenoses, and might be the next big star in football come the world cup.

Go'ed Ross Lad!

Mike Ingham on 5L. "His progress was held up slightly by an injury, ironically, on England duty".

Slightly! FFS, double leg fracture!!

...think it might've been a triple fracture, ironically from a collision with his own team mate who just happened to play for our neighbours across the park - perhaps they knew something!!

Hahah - almost kopite levels of playing the victim there Azul.

Edit: just noticed this was being taken seriously. think chico was just quegging you steve.

When youre as old as me, its quite common to use the old double bluff game. I like Chico, he'll have a go and a bit of fun. Keeps my old brain working...got to keep up the 50 hours a week...long day tomorrow again.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back